Peter Pizzi's Virtual Study Club/Today

C

charles007

Reaction score
Excited to take Peter's 1st class today and sponsored by one of DLN great Sponsors.
If anyone is on the fence it's not to late to sign up, and the first class starts at 12 EST today.

I would like to know what other DLN members signed up for the classes. Maybe we can contact
each other with our experiences using Peter's techniques.........

Charles

Last edited:
user name

user name

Reaction score
Im not a Pizzi fan, But Ill watch. How do I get in?

C

charles007

Reaction score
Call Jensen........ asap, and the class is limited
Go to Jensen's website to read about each class given every Tue....

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
You can call Jensen up until 11:00AM EST to sign up! We've got a great response but still room for more!
I just want to watch Module 4...

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I'll have to catch the follow up video...I had to take a shade 1/2 through the webinar.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I'll have to catch the follow up video...I had to take a shade 1/2 through the webinar.
I was prepared and took one before it started....

Oh. Shade. My bad

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
thats not exactly where I was going with it.

Ill leave the comedy to the pros.

Anyone else missing C-rob?

Trust me, I'm not a pro either, and am all to easily befuddled o_Oo_O

C

charles007

Reaction score
Hell, who takes shades anymore..... I mostly get the universal shade of A2 Laugh except for those darn 3D shades...
Almost forgot, there are a handful of docs that try to match shades and call their lab guy :D

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
:) Like you, I know a Dr who lost all his Vita shade tabs except for A2 and A3. Thank goodness Shofu hasn't run out of those shades, he's single handily keeping them in business.

So what do I pick when I have to pick a shade, and it look likes it a really hard shade? I walk around the chair a couple of times muttering to myself, walk out in the hall and take a cigarette break, or as user name implied, a "shade" break, come back into the operatory and pick a...A2 or A3 :D

user name

user name

Reaction score
I really, really regret watching that webinar. I said I wasnt a pizzi fan. Now I got a bill for $189 bucks for watching? Are you kidding me?!

Yes, Im serious.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I really, really regret watching that webinar. I said I wasnt a pizzi fan. Now I got a bill for $189 bucks for watching? Are you kidding me?!

Yes, Im serious.
recitator emptor

C

charles007

Reaction score
Sorry if anyone thought Jensen's Virtual Study Club classes were free, and the reason I said to go to
Jensen's website to read about each class... :)
Bob, I agree with you in that the first class was boring but a lot of us DLN members are leaps and bounds ahead of average techs. ;)

I think this is Jensen's 3rd Virtual Study Club Webinar series of classes, and the first time I've taken Jensen's Study Club classes.
Module's 2- 4 Classes should be interesting and briefly described below.

Module 2: Dentin Buildup and role of Opacious Dentins
Module 3: Enamels & Translucent materials
Module 4: Contour & Surface Textures, importance of tissue cast, managing emergence profiles, achieving properly
glazed surface and mechanical surface polishing & luster

Last edited:
user name

user name

Reaction score

Yes, Im serious.
Well, Im kind of embarrassed. When I got the bill/invoice, I didnt realize it had been paid already...

By Jensen. It was a gift for my continued patronage. Im still not a Pizzi fan, but now I feel like a bit of a tool.

Those who know me already realize Im not the sharpest tool. Jumping to conclusions without all the facts is one of my flaws.

If I have offended anyone with my disparaging remarks about the webinar, Im sorr, surrr, sr, soo,...

You know.