Equilibration Virtual Study Club 2012

D

DeVreugd

Reaction score
Jensen Dental has asked me to do my EQUILIBRATION STUDY CLUB once again! Six sessions, every other week. I hope to see you there!!! With Jensen's convenient and cost-effective Virtual Study Clubs, you and your employees can engage in valuable professional learning opportunities within your own environment. With Jensen's convenient and cost-effective Virtual Study Clubs, you and your employees can engage in valuable professional learning opportunities within your own environment. Join master educator Russell T. DeVreugd for six exceptional live Webinars over six weeks covering multiple topics combined in a way that makes it easier than ever for you to participate! Mr. DeVreugd will share equilibration, waxing, treatment planning and ceramic-design methods and techniques perfected while teaching the longest-running Occlusal Morphology curriculum offered in the United States. Registered participants will have access to recordings of all modules for a period of 90 days. An optional hands-on course will be offered in Raleigh, NC at a significant savings for Study Club participants.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Do you have a link somewhere Russ?

Top Bottom