P.O.S. VHF Mill and CADBLU SUCKS!!! I know more technical stuff then they do.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
i had not heard this, will it require a new main board to accommodate it?

No, I would asume a new disk holder, TO switch, wiring and maybe eihter a little soldering or a plug and play. The mill isn't released yet, i think it is still in beat. But from what I hear it should be soon maybe IDS. It only makes sense, then those mills will redefine work horse and you can run any tool diamond or carbide for days! I cant wait.

F

fayzxx

Reaction score
Guys my VHF S2 makes the implant turns red because of heat i need ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD FOR THE DENTAL-CAM not the dental-CNC please urgent help even on private message or email : [email protected]
I am bagging you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
unfortunately, you will have to contact VHF directly i think, I don't think CADBLU is doing any dental anymore.

The password were changed a few years ago, I had keylogged when VHF logged on a few years back but when i tried again recently (about 14 months ago) it was not working anymore.

F

fayzxx

Reaction score
unfortunately, you will have to contact VHF directly i think, I don't think CADBLU is doing any dental anymore.

The password were changed a few years ago, I had keylogged when VHF logged on a few years back but when i tried again recently (about 14 months ago) it was not working anymore.

Can you give it to me because i will try on my old version please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
i actually lost it because it stopped working....sorry :(

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Cam is locked no one knows that password, but the cnc is easy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
4 K 4 with haptic touch under 16 K dollar new !°! now the mill became a realistic price BeerBeerHmmmm2Hmmmm2Hmmmm2

D

DanielTrujillo

Reaction score
So has anyone with a CadBlu EZ mill ever find solid support of trouble shooting? What about training? Do you guys know if there is any training on these mills, not technical, for all maintenance issues? I have four of these bad boys, so imagine how much sleep I lose at night keeping these things running....

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
So has anyone with a CadBlu EZ mill ever find solid support of trouble shooting? What about training? Do you guys know if there is any training on these mills, not technical, for all maintenance issues? I have four of these bad boys, so imagine how much sleep I lose at night keeping these things running....
If they are VHF mills you might be able to get help from the manufacturer or another VHF dealer.
https://www.vhf.de/en/dental-technology.html

M

mptz

Reaction score
Vhf direct will not deal with you they tell you to go to your supplier Fuc useless

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Jason Frazier at Talladium.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
If you call the VHF idio... they call your reseller to tell him not to call them . Try Talladium these mills are so simple with one or two days training i would say 99 % problems can be solved by your own , spindel change , controller, mill geometry , stepper change and so on . But the VHF idio-- are only interested in sales. Most times cnc controller, cable , problems with the touch ( conductivity ) calibration correction, later with the ball screws ,

M

mptz

Reaction score
you are right Cadman I even made some suggestions on design and they basically just said get lost. Even simple questions they will not answer the worst manufacturers I have seen. Oh well good bye soon from the UK.

V

Victor DQ

Reaction score
I have since gotten rid of that cad Blu mill. I have a master mill from talladium, and no issues with mill, I have put the signal booster on it, run extra ground wires, sand blasted the contact area under the touch off plate, and where the blank holder meets the a axis motor. There is also keeping the bottom side of the spindle clean around the chuck. I have tried Vaseline and that only made it worse cause it attracted all the zr dust. Also before each cut I clean the tops of the boys off the with brush to rid the powder.

Every 4 to6 months I give the mill a good cleaning with electric cleaner and blow all the dust off the motherboard and access motors.

Now I have a S1 and a K5 on the way so the 4 axis now becomes a wax pmma mill where it will run forever with out an issue.

But I do like the dielectric grease idea!

I ve been using Servo Mini mill to make jewelry using Artcam. I am about to purchase Cadblu M5, used machine as is very cheep. What is your opinion on this move?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I ve been using Servo Mini mill to make jewelry using Artcam. I am about to purchase Cadblu M5, used machine as is very cheep. What is your opinion on this move?

M5 is the S1 and it is a pretty good mill I have one from talladium. This miss has a mechanical touch off and you can run diamonds on it all day long no issues. The biggest issue with the 4axis at the time was the electronic touch off and crashing of the plate.

J

jajo79

Reaction score
Hello,
I need help, can you give me the service password for CNC VHF K 4, thank you for your help.