Okay....what is it?

eovin

eovin

Reaction score
3hWTH.JPG

3hWTH2.JPG

3hWTH3.JPG
okay... I scanned 2 abutment model for display.

and I aligned by manual cuz auto alignment couldn't find right position.

but manual alignment is not working properly :(

third image is actual result of manual alignment.

It was fitted respectively, however upper jaw is keep tilting on next phase.

how can I fix it?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
in the dental designer, use virtual artculator and choose "optimize occlusion" i am not sure it will work but it is worth a shot.

eovin

eovin

Reaction score
in the dental designer, use virtual artculator and choose "optimize occlusion" i am not sure it will work but it is worth a shot.

okay..I manually fix the occlusion. But It's extremely hard to get same state with real model :( I wish I could reach inside of my monitor badly...

anyone have same problem?

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Reality imitating hollywood - which show or MTV did I watch as a kid when someone reached into the computer
or mirror to pull something out ?"Take On me"?
In analog world, you just reach out with this thing call 'hand' and 'fingers' and just activate your 'muscles'
using this tool called 'hand-eye coordination' to 'assemble' the 2 'objects' in a 'visual-spatial relationship'
before this app call 'analysis'.
:D
LCM

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
I have seen this before. Did you go back and rescan something after completing the initial scan and registration? The only fix I am aware of is to start fresh and try again.

eovin

eovin

Reaction score
Reality imitating hollywood - which show or MTV did I watch as a kid when someone reached into the computer
or mirror to pull something out ?"Take On me"?
In analog world, you just reach out with this thing call 'hand' and 'fingers' and just activate your 'muscles'
using this tool called 'hand-eye coordination' to 'assemble' the 2 'objects' in a 'visual-spatial relationship'
before this app call 'analysis'.
:D
LCM

yeah. you are right. Sometimes analog just good. I learned that way in my collage.
But now, my collage offers 3shape network system to student for on purpose with digital dentistry.

eovin

eovin

Reaction score
I have seen this before. Did you go back and rescan something after completing the initial scan and registration? The only fix I am aware of is to start fresh and try again.

I did it also:( but sometimes it's fixed sometimes it's not. And some of my customers also have some problem just like this. Only orders with abutment design. I asked my countries 3shape branch but they just keep saying update your software to latest. But it's already latest :(

Z

Zach@GWD

Reaction score
Is the model larger than average? I had a case this week that was hitting the scanner door because the model was so large. Since it hit the door, the model moved on the scan plate and created some distortions on the image. I'm guessing due to the distortions, I was unable to align the arches very similarly to your pictures. I moved the model forward on the scan plate, rescanned and it fit smoothly.

eovin

eovin

Reaction score
Is the model larger than average? I had a case this week that was hitting the scanner door because the model was so large. Since it hit the door, the model moved on the scan plate and created some distortions on the image. I'm guessing due to the distortions, I was unable to align the arches very similarly to your pictures. I moved the model forward on the scan plate, rescanned and it fit smoothly.

That is new theory:) hm......
I already finish with this case but will test like your method If I got enough time for. Right now is so busy:(

Top Bottom