NobleCrown users

R

Rugardave

Reaction score
WE just started using the NobleCrown metal froma Argen, Both from a different lab and our own. On frames from both labs we have gotten little bubbles coming out of the porc. We normally use the 76SF and have never had this prob. Is this par for the course? or is it something we are doing. Both places have conditioned the metal by the book. I have talked to techs from the com. and others that sell the metal under their own name. WE follow directions to the T and Still have this problem. Not all the time, but sometimes on units out of the same ring. Singles and bridges. We finish we crosscut carbides.

Who's had this problem and what did you do the eliminate it? Or should we say screw it and go back the something we know.

Thanks, R. Dave

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Might try posting this question for Aaron in the captek forum. I am sure he could help.

R

Rugardave

Reaction score
I've already talked to Norbert several times. He knows everything.

A

AaronR

Reaction score
R. Dave,
thank you for the inquiry. I am currently working with my colleagues at Argen regarding your concerns. In the mean time, would you please email me your contact info (lab name, phone number). many thanks!

A

AaronR

Reaction score
Dave,
I'm happy to hear that my colleague Norbert was able to contact you today and dig deeper into your inquiries. he shared with me some highlights of the interaction (alcohol as a cleaning agent, hotplate to pre-dry opaques, etc). I look forward to hearing the results, please feel free to share :)

thanks!

A

AaronR

Reaction score
Dave,
how did things turn out since Norbert helped you with the technical troubleshooting?

Top Bottom