Noblebond

Y

yourfriend

Reaction score
Nobelbond ?????? it's Non Precious with ruthinium (precious alloy). When was the last time your scrap dealer paid you on that????? I refuse tpo use NP.

Stop bending over to save the Dr's money.... they make more money than you can imagine. If you can't get a decent price for your work and make a living

GET OUT AND GO INTO A ANOTHER PROFFESION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your work must suck.

Saluki

Saluki

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience using GC initial on Noblebond? With any success. I am changing porcelains due to cracking.

C

cwdental

Reaction score
I am contemplating using NobleBond with synspar porcelain. I have heard of good success on single units with Nobleond, but it seems like most have fractures with bridges. Is anyone having success with bridges, and what do you attribute it to?

C

cwdental

Reaction score
As far as myfriend's post; two years ago I would never have contemplated using a metal close to N.P. Now after having a few accounts retire and losing a couple more for price, I've been looking for additional accounts. I can't believe what's happening out there. I am 1 of 4 C&B labs left in my city. There were 15 a year or so ago. The other 3 are charging about $100. a unit for PFM's, including metal. I'm at $144.+ metal and Dr.s wont consider me. What are we doing to ourselves? I find it necessary to offer a lower cost option, to compete. I,m thinking of calling it craptech.