Newbie model software question

R

robcat

Reaction score
Do any of the printers on the market come with basic software to design a solid model with a separate die? I'm considering getting a 3D printer to begin experimenting with models, but my 3Shape license does not include the model builder module, and I don't want to shell out the bucks until I actually need it. Thanks in advance!

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
Download Medit Link software.
It would be able to make models for you.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Both of the printers we have come with the software to manipulate out scans to create models

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
I use Blender 4 Dental for model software and I love it.

X

Xguidedentist

Reaction score
I use Blender 4 Dental for model software and I love it.
Hi Mate,
I'm considering using Blender for Dental surgical guide module. I don't know if you have much experience with designing surgical guide in B4D. Do you know if B4D carry any library for commonly used implants like Straumann, Nobel, etc.? If not, is there a way to download the implant libraries and import them to B4D?

Z

ztech

Reaction score
Hi Mate,
I'm considering using Blender for Dental surgical guide module. I don't know if you have much experience with designing surgical guide in B4D. Do you know if B4D carry any library for commonly used implants like Straumann, Nobel, etc.? If not, is there a way to download the implant libraries and import them to B4D?
Not sure if they have Straumann, but they have numerous manufacturers represented in the libraries they offer. This is a separate module and you can view it on the B4D website to make sure they include the ones you need. I don't use the program often but have occasion to use it when Exocad Modelcreator fails me.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
talk to your 3shape dealer to add Model Builder CAD Points.

this will let you try before you buy a full release. the CADPoints are effectively saves associated with the module, so 10 points would mean 10 uses before functionality is turned off.

Top Bottom