New Emax Press Multi info and furnace warning

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Wasn't the original point of this thread about pressing the multi ingots? Until such time as the ingots are available (if ever),no one but Ivoclar can definitively say that they're oven will press them successfully. Just sayin...

user name

user name

Reaction score
My understanding is, they are available...just not in the U.S. ...? I know atleast at some point in the near past they could be obtained.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Not available in the UK yet!

JOE_Z

JOE_Z

Reaction score
ivoclar rep was just in here today saying multi ingots are on hold due to some consistency issues. they may never actually be released

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
So make 'em in cad. How hard can that be?

The rest of you can just press off!

Last edited:
P

paulg100

Reaction score
"ivoclar rep was just in here today saying multi ingots are on hold due to some consistency issues. they may never actually be released"

tbh that wouldnt suprise me.

would be a damn shame though. this has great potential.

Guess it may end up being a CAD exclusive?. Maybe they shift their focus onto getting the multi cad blocks out, like they already have in empress.

K

Kurt Zubler

Reaction score
"ivoclar rep was just in here today saying multi ingots are on hold due to some consistency issues. they may never actually be released"

tbh that wouldnt suprise me.

would be a damn shame though. this has great potential.

Guess it may end up being a CAD exclusive?. Maybe they shift their focus onto getting the multi cad blocks out, like they already have in empress.

Hi guys

This is what I heard in Germany too.

Still, if they are coming or not don't even think about. The existing ingot serie
is exellent and better you switch now to e.max press then later.

But think about how to press. The Zubler VP300e is pressing a 200gr ring in a total time of 16min. inclusive heat the ring, holdtime and press time and no
reaction layer - that helps for speed up, save time and money and the doctors are happy because of the exellent results.

A special training for pressing e.max is also availabe if you talk to ZublerUSA
[email protected]

Labs they already have a VP300 can get a upgrade for pressing e.max - the so called LDS - Lithium Disilicate Advanced Press Process.

We help those labs to move forward

Think about who started Press-to-Metal - Zubler did it 12 years ago with my Ceramic Authentic from my Company Ceramay Germany. Distributed first by Microstar and after by Jensen.

We do have pressing expierence since since long time - We know how to press e.max perfect.

D

DeVreugd

Reaction score
Hey Russel

You get the upgrade as fast as possible. Please send an email to us with your oven serial # and we prepare it. [email protected]

You will jump to the sealing when you press 2 molars in 32sec to 43 seconds.
Maybe one of our support guys comes to your lab.

We have to find all our clients with the VP300 pressing furnaces to upgrade and to help them because we do not get the users from our former importer.

In Chicago a lot came to our booth and we have a lot to do right now.

Talk to you soon
Kurt

Kurt,

Did you get my email?

Thanks,
Russell

K

Kurt Zubler

Reaction score
Kurt,

Did you get my email?

Thanks,
Russell

Yes I got Russel

Because of health problems I was not online since today. I get in touch with you how we handle the upgrade.

I planned to go to LABDAY East NY but the next 4 weeks I'm not alloud to fly because of my lounge infection.
But my guys take care. Give me a little bit time we take care and get in touch with you next week

The upgrade works so perfect that we try to get a schedual for all the upgrades.
Do you know VP300 oven users, or can you help me to get more of those users, because from Jensen we get no help in finding the users.

We want that every customer is happy and get best possible results he never ever saw before. That save so much time and the quality od shade, fit
and surface is so much better that even Ivoclar has a big advantage.

We want happy and profitable customers Russel.

Take care

Kurt

Top Bottom