nevins boil out

T

twaite

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a nevins boil out. Does anyone have opions about the Nevins boil out? Does anyone know where I could look for a used one.
How about a tank with running water for boil out? Anyone with ideas on that. Right now I have a restaurant frying tank and it's really hard to keep clean plus it takes an hour to heat up.

CloudPeakDL

CloudPeakDL

Reaction score
I have this tank; I really like it for a small lab, it is fairly easy to clean-CLR on a regular basis on the heating coil and then just change the water often. If you do a wash out and then want to cure right away you will need to change the water to lower the temp. If you purchase quilt batting at Wal-mart or where ever, it is cheaper than thier "Filter" material and the same thing. I keep a bucket by the tank and just remove the sprayer and trays after boil out. It takes 30 -45 min to heat up for boil out. I have had this machine for 6 years and it has been trouble free. Sometimes when I get busy I think about buying a seperate curing unit but overall this does everything I need.