Need help ordering intra-lock parts into New Zealand from USA

Andy B

Andy B

Reaction score
Hi i am situated in little old New Zealand, and have had a case sent to us from one of our good clients, with the intra-lock implant system placed, 5 fixtures in total.It was placed in some middle eastern country.

Not sure what we are going to do on it yet, but really need to get hold of some parts so we can first take an impression, and then assess it to see what the final restoration will be.

Tried to get hold of Intra-lock, but have had not much success so far.

There are no suppliers in our region , so i was wondering if some kind soul in the USA could order the parts
for me , and send them to my USA address(NZ post freight forwarding company).

I can pay you for your time and products etc via paypal.

We are after 5x impression copings order ref "sott" which is the gs standard open tray transfer w long impscrew.

Has anyone had any dealings with this company? i see they do Ti bases which is a good start , but cant find any dme file for 3shape anywhere.....

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I can help you with that, PM me the exact details of what you need...

Andy B

Andy B

Reaction score
Hi all , i really need someone with an account with intra lock already is there anyone else who can help?

I just need to know the costs for the 5x impression copings order ref "sott" which is the gs standard open tray transfer w long impscrew.

So i can get the nod to order......

Andy B

Andy B

Reaction score
Just want to give a big shout out to Affinity for his great help here on the forums.

Intra lock have come to the party, so i am all sorted!

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Just want to give a big shout out to Affinity for his great help here on the forums.

Intra lock have come to the party, so i am all sorted!
Affinity isn't such a bad guy.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
What good is claiming amazing customer service if you wont serve your fellow man from time to time. Beer Glad it worked out for you.

J

jan zander

Reaction score
I can help you with that, PM me the exact details of what you need...
Hi, I have an old Intra Lock implant that needs replacing. My dentist needs to remove it and has asked me to find out if there are any dentists in New Zealand with the tool to do so so as to avoid a surgical removal. Thanks in advance.

S

Smile By Design

Reaction score
Hi we are also struggling to get spare parts from Intra-lock email on many occasion with no reply. anyone able to tell me where we can get spare MDL O-ring replacements for large housing?