Need advice on a dental milling machine

C

Carlos Cruz

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am currently looking for options on a dental milling machine to further improve our efficiency. We want to be able to mill the following efficiently:

Zirconia
Emax
PMMA
Custom Abutments
Hybrid abutments

We are preparing to pay good money for it so we would like something of quality, good service and with accessible parts. We currently have a Roland DWX-50 5-axis running however, it cannot mill emax nor abutments... unless I missed something.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Versa mill 5x200 is proving some great results, imes icore has some good ones as well like the 350i and 450i, wieland select hybrid. But keep in mind switching from wet to dry is a lack and time consumer.

But the versa mill has has been cutting everything wet from pmma to zr to wax. Every way has it plus and minuses like cleaning up and clogging. You really need wet to mill emax blue blocks and you can do more by milling wax and pressing. Plus the cost is cheaper.

Wetlands mill has a blank changer and can cut emax like crazy all day and night nonstop.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

AlienMilling

AlienMilling

Sponsors
Reaction score
I-mes is the way to go

D

dimtsic

Reaction score
I am very happy with our imes and roland machines. The imes gives great emax results
We do mill zirconia part of hybrids with roland you should ask your distributor to help you

alfredmorad@gmail.com

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am currently looking for options on a dental milling machine to further improve our efficiency. We want to be able to mill the following efficiently:

Zirconia
Emax
PMMA
Custom Abutments
Hybrid abutments

We are preparing to pay good money for it so we would like something of quality, good service and with accessible parts. We currently have a Roland DWX-50 5-axis running however, it cannot mill emax nor abutments... unless I missed something.

alfredmorad@gmail.com

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hello Carlos,
My name is Al Morad I am the National Sales Manager for Axsys Dental Solutions. We are the USA distributer for the Versamill line of machines. I would love to talk to you about how the Versamill can help you.
If you could send me your contact information I can call you, or you can contact me at 248-926-8810.
Thank you,
Al Morad

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
My opinion has always been that you have a machine to mill wet and a separate mill to mill dry.

Too many things going on to be able to do everything well in just one machine. Dedicate a machine

to mill wet and keep the DWX-50 running dry stuff. You don't want to have to stop a production run

to make sure everything is dry before you mill Zr. Dried Zr in coolant is like cement.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score

In it's class, I've not seen anything that can compare.

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
What would be the price for this machine?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
You might want to look at the Dyamach DT2. I have been using it for all my dry and wet stuff. Mill implant connections on it everyday. Excellent fits and support. Italian made precision, 1600lbs, solid machine.

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
Thank you brayks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Reaction score

Zirconia
Emax
PMMA
Custom Abutments
Hybrid abutments

Amann Girrbach Motion 2 mill is the best option. Does all products you want and more. Been on market for 6 years unlike other new mills and has over 7500 in production internationally. Plus to change products it takes 3-5 minutes, even with wet/dry. You should look into this

Top Bottom