Nay Miniglaze 2 zirconia glassing setting?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
A ney miniglaze is good for drying the cement on a Ti-base implant do you can take the pieces apart easily.
Which is one more thing than an old Straumann CS2 scanner is good for?

doug

doug

Reaction score
A508CC6A-EB25-41F4-B12D-4242A301011B_1_105_c.jpeg A508CC6A-EB25-41F4-B12D-4242A301011B_1_105_c.jpeg A508CC6A-EB25-41F4-B12D-4242A301011B_1_105_c.jpeg
This is my CS2, that Strauamnn shut-down for not renewing the license, sitting next to a very old Unitek furnace. I sent both to my county's recycling center. I didn't know at the time that the muffle in that furnace was worth about $1000.00 or more. Oops! BTW, the furnace still worked and I tried to GIVE it away...no takers. I'm guessing those people didn't know about that muffle either. :)

doug

doug

Reaction score
I don't know why it posted the pic the way it did. Again, Oops!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ive got an ivoclar p90 ill sell you for $1000 with vacuum. How do you expect to make a profit if you cant afford an integral part? maybe a business plan is in your future, anyone here will gladly help you with it. Finishing a 3shape crown in a miniglaze is like pulling your tesla with a donkey. Used gear is so cheap, just get the right gear..

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
I
Thanks for the input, but going to pass on your advice lol, as if a single line from a unknown person is going to stop me lol, so any advice on the miniglaze?
I am not sure what the cost of that glazing oven, but you can buy a used regular oven for about $500 that would do more than just glazing and more programs setting. Just my opinion.

K

Komprezzor

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, ended up getting a programat CS and I have been milling in house using a vhf K4 as well as sintering for the last 3 months so far Im glad I ignore all the negative comments on the thread sometimes you just have to do it to those who helped thanks again!!

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, ended up getting a programat CS and I have been milling in house using a vhf K4 as well as sintering for the last 3 months so far Im glad I ignore all the negative comments on the thread sometimes you just have to do it to those who helped thanks again!!
how did you ignore it if you did exactly what the user advised you? only the scanner is still not very economical

user name

user name

Reaction score
@Komprezzor
I glad to hear you took the steps to get serious about this stuff. Congrats! Now, get some different zirconias to play with and find what you can really be proud to call your own.
Sorry I gave you so much attitude. Welcome to the family.

Top Bottom