mystery attachment

D

dendee

Reaction score
Hi... can someone please identify the nylon females in the attached photos? they correspond to a distal extension male that is like a vertical cylinder. appears to be approximately 2.2mm, like a yellow hader bar clip, but the retentive protruberances are not quite the same as a hader clip. this was done in europe.
Many many thanks...did I say thanks?
Thanks,
Dennis

aprismdental.com_public_prism_images_pagecontent_20110913150459.jpg

aprismdental.com_public_prism_images_pagecontent_20110913150444.jpg
aprismdental.com_public_prism_images_pagecontent_20110913150459.jpg aprismdental.com_public_prism_images_pagecontent_20110913150444.jpg

nvarras

nvarras

Reaction score
Try Bredent. I do not know what the corresponding male looks like on your model but the only attachment similar to this that I know of (that does not use the Hader clip); is the VS-3. Below is a link to their page. Hope this helps.

XPdent - VS-3 Attachment System 50% OFF

PS
I am not a rep nor do I have any interest in this other than to help out a fellow technician..............the link from their website just copied that way.

Last edited:
dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
like nvarras said, bredent. (SDI)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Send the pic to Peter Ponsa.

C

chrisb

Reaction score
This could also be a Preci Vertix, which is a vertical Hader bar and Hader female rider. The Vertix male has a 1.8mm diameter retention zone.

The Bredent version of this attachment has a much thinner female clip compared to a Hader clip. If the clip has the word "Hader" on the end, its a Vertix awww.preat.com_Pv10cr.JPG.

Please let me know if I may be of any assistance.

eta--I'm new here and don't have a signature set up. If I can answer any [email protected], 800-232-7732
awww.preat.com_Pv10cr.JPG

Last edited:
CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
vertical hader gets my vote. Rob Kreyer likes them a lot I believe.

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
Chris... welcome, didn't realize that was you till after I posted. When you know your stuff like Chris does a supportive vote really isn't necessary.

C

chrisb

Reaction score
Thanks Tim!

I'm not certain its a Vertix; the first picture looks like it could go either way. The Bredent VS3 looks to be a narrower, more uniform rider, while the Hader clips are definately narrower in the flange.

awww.xpdent.com_catalogs_bredent_attachments_vs_3_vs3matrices.jpg or awww.preat.com_1802y.JPG
awww.xpdent.com_catalogs_bredent_attachments_vs_3_vs3matrices.jpg awww.preat.com_1802y.JPG