my new teeth

marvel

marvel

Reaction score
... Love the crazing, the light shows it off in the laterals and it's pure confection.

In fact, if you would be so kind, how did you achieve so natural crazing, please? Did you take any educational photos you might share...?

marvel

marvel

Reaction score
Male Phi Mask & A Smile Comparison

Are you planning some min to no prep veneers on the cuspids to bring them out?

With that dark mane of hair, archetype face, sparkling eyes and big cat smile, this Adonis, who happens to be both p/t and master ceramist for the maxillary incisors, does look leonine. Emphasizing the cuspids could only bring out the jungle aspect.

If p/t likes that look, then, as labguy put it, "adding to the buccal corridor," is a way. Another is shaving the 4 incisal edges just enough to emphasize the natural cuspids. And because the gingivae arc apically highest above the centrals, couldn't the centrals work a little shorter just as well, and if yes, mebbe a bit narrowed to balance the cut?

I admit being partial to cats so y'all will pardon this obsession....

And...after looking at it all from a few angles my conclusion is if messing with the teeth would ruin them it is not worth it. Compare in closeup this smiling portrait of Pierce Broznan, a celeb who in some ways reminds me of p/t albeit older, and you can see how exquisitely realistic the new teeth by Bobby Orr Ceramics are.

Thanks! to p/t and artist for sharing on DLN.

male phi mask download
Face Variations by Sex
PierceBosnan-g1.jpg PhiRectangleFaceOrr-my-new-teeth-portrait-edited.jpg FrontFaceOrrPhiMask-my-new-teeth-portrait-edited.jpg

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I think he looks great especially when you see the before pic.

ai.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2011_10_27_article_0_0E8F5B9400000578_349_468x522.jpg
ai.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2011_10_27_article_0_0E8F5B9400000578_349_468x522.jpg