Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20140826_134523.jpg
    IMG_20140826_134523.jpg
    1,022.8 KB · Views: 114
labman01

labman01

Reaction score
doesn't look any different from regular pin and base models. looks like they used acrylic for the base, but I could be wrong.

McTeeth

McTeeth

Reaction score
Oh lol. I haven't seen acrylic bases used before.

McTeeth

McTeeth

Reaction score
Thanks,

That manual hurts my brain. Unique system

R

Ramon Flores

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Is anybody familiar with this model system? I'm curious to look into it

Thanks
Hi McTeeth, model system is from Amanngirrbach. I work for AG, if you'd like I can email you information regarding the model system.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
this is Amann Girrbach. good system. long setup but easy to articulate, magnetic, and easily cross mounted.

only thing im not overly fond of is the pindex machine. it uses a two hand non tiedown system i.e. place the plate and such in under the laser, move hands to the two side buttons and repeat. takes 6 pins for a single die. it simply eats a lot of time.

R

Ramon Flores

Reaction score
this is Amann Girrbach. good system. long setup but easy to articulate, magnetic, and easily cross mounted.

only thing im not overly fond of is the pindex machine. it uses a two hand non tiedown system i.e. place the plate and such in under the laser, move hands to the two side buttons and repeat. takes 6 pins for a single die. it simply eats a lot of time.
I think you meant 2 pins for a single die. no prob. it actually takes less time to drill the 2 pins than to glue 2 pins, while inhaling the cyanoacrylate.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
yes, 2 on the die, 2 on each adjacent section to the cut

IVY

IVY

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Is anybody familiar with this model system? I'm curious to look into it

Thanks
Amman...best, cleanest, and in my opinion the fastest and most accurate system out there!

LA Ceramics

LA Ceramics

Reaction score
We use this system for our top docs. It's about as close to perfect as you're gonna' get in an articulated model but we never cast these pearls before swine,.... Pukefilthy animals

IVY

IVY

Reaction score
We use this system for our top docs. It's about as close to perfect as you're gonna' get in an articulated model but we never cast these pearls before swine,.... Pukefilthy animals
Is it just me or do we need a translate icon for the last bit of that

LA Ceramics

LA Ceramics

Reaction score
This is a commonly used "saying" in the United States which actually comes from the christian bible

"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces" (Matthew 7:6).

"Swine", in this post, is used as a metaphor to describe certain doctors who are sub-standard, lazy, greedy and uncaring

The vomiting man icon and the "filthy animals" comment are examples of creative expression meant to aid the reader in gauging my level of disdain.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zANvYB93u2g

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Its from Amanngirrbach. Great system, but looks better when you trim the cast flush to the Teflon plate.