Miltek WAX no longer available???

L

Leal

Reaction score
Sooo.... Miltek (by Integra) EXTRA-hard wax has been discontinued. I've bought probably 4 or 5 different brands of "hard" wax and all of them are rubbish.
Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

L

Leal

Reaction score
Sooo.... Miltek (by Integra) EXTRA-hard wax has been discontinued. I've bought probably 4 or 5 different brands of "hard" wax and all of them are rubbish.
Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.
Sorry I meant MILTEX and not Miltek

D

Denture Dude

Reaction score
Shurwax extra by Kulzer.
Ive been using shurwax 'hard' for years. A year ago or so, everyone was really back ordered heavy. So I tried a few different ones, like six. Then all of a sudden, I was getting my back orders of shurwax. I had backorders coming in from 4 diff companies. Yay says I. More than I need but it will surely all get used eventually. As soon as I started using it I could tell it wasnt the same formula of wax. Way softer than usual. So Now Ive got six boxes of it. Ive found some others that are decent but the colors are friggen neon pink. However Ive not found one that handled like the shurwax from a year ago. Or, Im getting old and losing my mind and its totally the same. Very possible :) Doris, have you noticed a difference?

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Ive been using shurwax 'hard' for years. A year ago or so, everyone was really back ordered heavy. So I tried a few different ones, like six. Then all of a sudden, I was getting my back orders of shurwax. I had backorders coming in from 4 diff companies. Yay says I. More than I need but it will surely all get used eventually. As soon as I started using it I could tell it wasnt the same formula of wax. Way softer than usual. So Now Ive got six boxes of it. Ive found some others that are decent but the colors are friggen neon pink. However Ive not found one that handled like the shurwax from a year ago. Or, Im getting old and losing my mind and its totally the same. Very possible :) Doris, have you noticed a difference?
I use the extra hard. There is a difference, like you, I find the'hard' is too soft.