MacPractice Dental Educational DVDs

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Educate your patients in the reception area and improve patient awareness with our dental educational DVDs. By using our DVDs in the practice, designed for your reception area to be 10-15 minutes long, convey to your patients fascinating facts and options available from you for their oral health. This 10 volume DVD series uses 3D animation to improve communication with your patients.

Visit www.macpractice.com/mp/DDS/DDSDVD/ to view a sample DVD and find out more about this exciting and educational product.

MacPractice. The COMPLETE Mac OS X Solution for a Physician's Office.

More...

RetainerDesigner

RetainerDesigner

Reaction score
Love seeing this, I have an orthodontist I work for that uses all iMacs in his office. and a Macintosh base Ortho paractice management, maybe from these same guys.

They even have a new thumb print scanner for patient check in, pretty sweet!

Cade

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Vista sux........ sorry had to get that in there somewhere

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to decide on a new pc I am building to use vista or xp. Vista is a resource hog and takes a lot of pc to run right plus I heard vista will be getting a sevice pack sometime next year that is over a gig in size. So for now I will use xp.

RetainerDesigner

RetainerDesigner

Reaction score
Is it going to be a gaming PC also? In case you didnt know DL.TV (a video podcast) just had a section were they built a PC from the motherboard up. Tekzilla is going to do a pc buildup soon all for under $500. You can find these podcast for free in the iTunes music store.
My father-in-law asked if I wanted his old Dell Desktop. I decided to take it and play around with unbuntu on it. Not exactly building a PC but close enough for me.

RetainerDesigner

RetainerDesigner

Reaction score
IT'S ALIVE!!!!!:eek:

Its working, What am I talking about? I got my father -in-law's used Dell Demention 2400 and successfully installed Ubuntu on it! I feel like a real nerd now.
I have got to admit, its pretty cool, especially for being free!
came with everything I needed: Firefox, OpenOffice, and solitaire! It came with more, everything you need for a non-main computer.
in fact I'm using it right now.

Now, how do I get Crysis on this thing!:p

Be sure and send picks of your machine.
Cade

Top Bottom