Looking for Lab Looking for new milling center

C

charles007

Reaction score
I have had such a completely different experience with Argen, they are producing great work for us.

John, I feel bad knocking Argen, I'm a very old account buying alloys since the late 70's and there Cad/Cam support is great.
I was told there were issues with the older mills months ago but my experience with the new mills is no different.
Obvious chipped margin aprox the size of a #4 to #6 bur, = no quality control.. Banghead
Guess there quality control is better with implants and bars.
If I receive another tel call from Argen, I'm going to suggest they hire me lol

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
All I do is DPM and printed models and both are perfect from my designs.

I am actually in awe of Argens transformation from alloy company to manufacture. They saw the writing on the shrinking PFM wall and made a real effort to morph into a NEEDED partner in this industry.

Juko

Juko

Reaction score
Argen has been alright for me. I've had some cases a day late due to quality control issues, on zirconia and a metal framework (Pfm is big part of my business still) A couple mono zirc shading has been completely off. Example being I ordered an A4 and received something twice as dark as an A4. Otherwise my margins are spot on. Everything else how I designed it. Overall I've been happy with them.

I do plan on trying other mills just for the different zirconia on the market.

M

Mark Blyumin

Reaction score
As I said, Argen does great work for me.
Haw can results be so different?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
i, too, tried argen for awhile. love their products, hated their digital stuff. nothing but hassles and headaches and remade crowns. back to casting my own now. also lost my loooooong time rep and its pretty much quashed my relationship with argen. still use their semi precious, thats it

F

Freakin teeth

Reaction score
Same here got a beautiful A-9 milled copings look like some type of rodent was locked inside copings trying to get out which l could live with if it fit

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
i, too, tried argen for awhile. love their products, hated their digital stuff. nothing but hassles and headaches and remade crowns. back to casting my own now. also lost my loooooong time rep and its pretty much quashed my relationship with argen. still use their semi precious, thats it

Was Al your rep?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score

My Argen/Wilkinson rep Barb, who I really liked and was one of the best, also retired recently.

F

Freakin teeth

Reaction score
I will say everyone i talked to is more than pleasant but production and customer service are 2 different departments just disappointing when receive case a few days later and say what am I gonna do with this

M

Mark Blyumin

Reaction score
I have never received cases late.
They ship by FedEx priority overnight. Always on time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Whenever I had models made they were always "backordered" and came in separate shipments

Top Bottom