Looking for immediate help in Malmstrom AFB, Montana

H

Heidi Arndt

Reaction score
We are looking for a Dental Lab Technician for work at the Malmstrom Air Force Base in beautiful Montana!

We are looking for professionals with the following qualifications:

Knowledge is mandatory of: oral anatomy and physiology; inorganic
chemistry; metallurgy fundamentals; dental laboratory technology; dental material physical and chemical properties; dental laboratory equipment and maintenance; sterile techniques; and administration.

This position is for a negotiable contract period from 6 months to 1 year. This contract can be extended for additional years.

Compensation is competitive and negotiable. The position includes medical benefits.

The successful candidate will be treating the men and women of the United States military stationed in and around this military installation.

This is a position with an exclusive military contractor and needed to fill immediate need as previous candidate had to vacate due to family health issues.

We have only 24-36 hours to submit a suitable candidate! Please email me a copy of your resume and your contact information if you're interested in pursuing further information! [email protected], or you can call me at 972-408-7464.

Regards!

Heidi Arndt
Progeny Human Resource Solutions

wwcanoer

wwcanoer

Reaction score
don't want to sound rude , but this doesn't sound like a dental tech position as we define it, more like a teaching job. will this position actually have the candidate construct crowns, bridges, partials, dentures, etc.?? guess what is throwing me is the need for organic chemistry. . .

good luck

H

Heidi Arndt

Reaction score
Thank you for your question! Yes, this will have the candidate doing all of the above. The organic chemistry is a reference to the education of the candidate more than anything else. (My understanding is that this is covered by most, if not all, programs as it pertains to this field.) Please note that I am not a Dental Lab Technician and am only writing what I've been told by my client and other potential candidates that I've interviewed for this position.

Timmy

Timmy

Reaction score
you guys hiring foregner who cant speak english well? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score

You speak English better than most around here.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score

If you can spel the wordl English correctly, you can definitely speak it well enough

H

Heidi Arndt

Reaction score

My client doesn't sponsor Visas, but with regards to English, you would appear to speak English far better than many of the "native speakers" I've come into contact with. :) Do you require sponsorship?

H

Heidi Arndt

Reaction score
LOL... I saw it and looked over the obvious spelling errors. I somehow doubt that spelling English correctly equates to speaking properly... My previous statement that the way he phrased his question as being better written than those of some of his peers remains true.

If anyone is truly interested in this position, please feel free to reach out to me!

H

Heidi Arndt

Reaction score

Let me know if you're interested in the position and we can discuss further.

Timmy

Timmy

Reaction score
Let me know if you're interested in the position and we can discuss further.

I'm looking for my job in US, but not now. Also I can't work without Visa sponsorship in US.(I don't wanna illegal alien. :))
Sorry but thanks.

H

Heidi Arndt

Reaction score
I appreciate your candor. I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit!

Top Bottom