Looking for 3Shape Designer's - Work From Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAD-CAM Jedi

CAD-CAM Jedi

Reaction score
Hello All,

We currently have a need for some design help. Being that there are some of the worlds most knowledgeable CAD/CAM Techs on this site, I figured I would start here. We are looking for designers to work with us on a case by case basis. It will be cases that our in-house designers wont have time to complete. If you are interested, please PM me the following information:

1) Contact Info (Email Address/Phone Number)
2) General Location
3) Skill Level with 3shape
4) Pay Requirements

Once your information is received, we will contact you to conduct a short phone interview. This is an open position and can be for anyone just trying to make some money on the side completing designs. Based on skill level, there is opportunity for permanent employment.

Last edited:
L

luis duarte-pineda

Reaction score
Vaguely, Where are you guys located?

CAD-CAM Jedi

CAD-CAM Jedi

Reaction score
We are located in Long Island, NY.

C

ConCAD

Reaction score
I apologize for replying this way however, I am new to the forum and can not send a private message yet.

I am a designer at a lab in Pennsylvania using 3shape. I currently design between 35-50 units a day depending on the type of restoration.

I would be interested in discussing this further with you. If you want to email me, you can do so at: aconnot(at)verizon(dot)net

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
How would the designs be done, via teamviewer? VPN with 3shape dongle pointed over the VPN to your server dongle? We need to have our own version of 3shape? Unless you have your own dongle on the PC in front of you design from home is a PITA and takes much longer then a direct dongle accessed PC.

CAD-CAM Jedi

CAD-CAM Jedi

Reaction score
How would the designs be done, via teamviewer? VPN with 3shape dongle pointed over the VPN to your server dongle? We need to have our own version of 3shape? Unless you have your own dongle on the PC in front of you design from home is a PITA and takes much longer then a direct dongle accessed PC.

@Sevan P ,
We have not yet decided how we are going to have the "Remote Connection" set up. We are still flirting with a few ideas (VPN, Hardware-based PCoiP, etc.). I know how much of a nuisance it is to design via Teamviewer because that's what I end up having to do when working from home. We would not require anyone to have a preexisting 3shape subscription.

@ConCAD Please check your email.

All other PM's have been replied.

R1C2UOK

Reaction score
Hello All,

We currently have a need for some design help. Being that there are some of the worlds most knowledgeable CAD/CAM Techs on this site, I figured I would start here. We are looking for designers to work with us on a case by case basis. It will be cases that our in-house designers wont have time to complete. If you are interested, please PM me the following information:

2) General Location
4) Pay Requirements

Once your information is received, we will contact you to conduct a short phone interview. This is an open position and can be for anyone just trying to make some money on the side completing designs. Based on skill level, there is opportunity for permanent employment.
Hi my name is Rick, I am interested in your needs. please contact me at [email protected] I am located in Mi. and have a design studio using 3shape 2015. I am a 30 year ceramist with excellent skills in digital designs. Call me at 7347780523 my prices are based on volume and complexity

LA Ceramics

LA Ceramics

Reaction score
Why would it have to be 3shape? The design work can be done using any open software it doesn't matter. An STL is an STL. The candidate would definitely have to have their own dongle,..trying to do it remotely would be completely absurd.

I plonked the cash down on the dongle some time back and I do this type of work.I have worked @ 25 years as a dent tech. Beware of the "Video game kids" with no real practical knowledge of Dental,..the industry is dominated by these types because companies don't have to pay them much and they are virtually disposable (see what I did there heehee)

PM me if you need some help

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I was pretty good at Galaga back in the day ...:cool:

T

tly1120

Reaction score
I'm interested! Please see my information below. Thanks!

Hello All,

1) Contact Info (Email Address/Phone Number) [email protected]/949-562-1040
2) General Location Orange County
3) Skill Level with 3shape Expert
4) Pay Requirements Negotiable

D

danielportal

Reaction score
I would be interested
I'm also new to the forum and can't send private messages.
I have extensive experience with exocad, 3Shape, cerec and Glidwell's cloud point.
My email is [email protected].
I'd like to send you my resume for you to review.

V

ventzidane

Reaction score
Hello All,

2) General Location
4) Pay Requirements

Hi, My name Vent. I would like your offer so i want to wok with you.
Right now, i am working on Dental Lab, my position is designer by 3shape.
If you want to work with me, please contact me at :
email: [email protected]
phone: 714-487-9686
Thanks.

R1C2UOK

Reaction score
Hello All,

2) General Location
4) Pay Requirements

[email protected] Southern Michigan. Very high quality. Per unit

J

jeffryton

Reaction score
Hi Give me a call 5167821954 I'm here in long island as well i have my own 3shape software and scanner. hope to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom