Let's change ANATOMICAL FORMS(only stl format)

L

LHLXD

Reaction score
Could you send me one of the files?
I tried it again one last time. It finally worked. Another question, how do you convert stl back to eoff? Somehow the stl you guys provided didn't work on the exocad program or am I missing something? I noticed that it was able to open extension only of .eoff, knut miller's extension (even though it wouldnt even load the tooth file),and vita's extension (which also couldn't load the tooth file).

L

le-ant

Reaction score
I tried it again one last time. It finally worked. Another question, how do you convert stl back to eoff? Somehow the stl you guys provided didn't work on the exocad program or am I missing something? I noticed that it was able to open extension only of .eoff, knut miller's extension (even though it wouldnt even load the tooth file),and vita's extension (which also couldn't load the tooth file).
I've had a similar problem with some stl files. I get a message saying the mesh is damaged and it couldn't repair. Because of this I couldn't edit the file. I've ended up scanning teeth and using these to make my own library, but it's not complete yet.

L

lucky54

Reaction score

Far as I know works only with exocad Eoff send me one file i convert it for you.
I will make screenshots then you can see what to do

Last edited:
L

LHLXD

Reaction score
Far as I know works only with exocad Eoff send me one file i convert it for you.
I will make screenshots then you can see what to do
The stl files that I want to convert to eoff are the ones that stumpf already provided for us.

L

lucky54

Reaction score
The stl files that I want to convert to eoff are the ones that stumpf already provided for us.

And where is the problem?
Some files were I think of me .
The folder of lucky is mine .
I gave it to him .

L

LHLXD

Reaction score
And where is the problem?
Some files were I think of me .
The folder of lucky is mine .
I gave it to him .
There is no problem at all. They were all stl file and wondering if you can help me convert them back to eoff. That's all.

L

lucky54

Reaction score
There is no problem at all. They were all stl file and wondering if you can help me convert them back to eoff. That's all.

We can only try it but i seem
it works because i made it often.

F

firewalker

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for anatomical crown libraries in STL format. The dropbox link is broken, can anyone help?

thanks!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
CAP sells some. Welcome to the forum.

F

firewalker

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Affinity, Yes I did contact them and they told me that its a closed format and they only sell it for a specific software package such as 3Shape, and won't give out the STL files. I saw on this forum that Stumph made them available freely for download (which is great!),however the link is dead.

L

lucky54

Reaction score
Need your help Banghead how do I convert files from eoff (exocad) to stl files Questionmark

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Create and scan a normal case ( or rename a old) and start design if everything is ok margin and so on you came to the point where the software loads the eoff files versus teeth picture one , than you cut of everything in the show hide except your teeth than click on the free field and save the szene . In save the szene you have in the drop down different option just save as plain stl so in my case you have 2 teeth as one stl either you make it only with one or you seperate them a bit more before you save them and after that you open the stl with the scan program picture 3 and cut right side picture 4 and save . If the want to load only one teeth by time just rename the second stump in the software as neighbor teeth and if you are ready rename in coping whatever. The software is stupid she believes what you tell her.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 2015-02-05_00003-002.stl
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 95
L

lucky54

Reaction score
Create and scan a normal case ( or rename a old) and start design if everything is ok margin and so on you came to the point where the software loads the eoff files versus teeth picture one , than you cut of everything in the show hide except your teeth than click on the free field and save the szene . In save the szene you have in the drop down different option just save as plain stl so in my case you have 2 teeth as one stl either you make it only with one or you seperate them a bit more before you save them and after that you open the stl with the scan program picture 3 and cut right side picture 4 and save . If the want to load only one teeth by time just rename the second stump in the software as neighbor teeth and if you are ready rename in coping whatever. The software is stupid she believes what you tell her.

Thanks cadman are you german?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score

Same scan just renamed and most parts as veneers named better to find a prepline for the software

made the stl very small for better upload in the show hide menu you can blip of what you want and save what you want.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    271.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 2_0.stl
    505.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 3.png
    3.png
    220.4 KB · Views: 86