Let's change ANATOMICAL FORMS(only stl format)

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Hi to all!

I like to start a tread about Anatomical forms.I`m sure everybody has some special anatomiocal form who are using a CAD software and doing full anatomical designs. If you have something special please share.

I like to start it with the GERALD UBASSY UPPER MOLAR forms:

Here is the DROPBOX link you can downloaded,and easily integrate to your CAD software. They are in STL format.

Hope you like this idea...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hrwo1x7yeasb6b1/h8ORpO19ML

All the best

joe.s

joe.s

NO-I'm NOT that beautiful
Reaction score
I think it is IDIOTIC idea !!! WHY ? Because of all the "FREE loaders"

STOP and THINK for a second ! Do you want all those crowns outsourced to China looking as good as yours ???

Sorry - I do NOT believe in sharing - but - I DO believe in equal exchange :)

I'm looking for AmmanGirbach ceramill MIND (exocad) additional AG Knut Miller tooth libraries in .eoff or .stl file format.
If that AG libraries files are in .drmsdfa format it still can be converted to .stl :)
If you have it PM me and we will trade for something you need - it will be worth your time - I promise ;)

Last edited:
zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Why do you think that a big Chinese lab, what buys scanners and mills cannot afford a custom library ?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Joe if I was worried about the competition, I certainly would not be sharing what I have learned over 25 years in this trade.

This site is about the betterment of dentistry, the sharing of technique and information and the general camaraderie of fellow techs.

You have 23 posts Joe, time to kick it up a notch before you bash what others feel valuable.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Well said John . The making of a custom library is not that expensive , it is just time consuming . So I am sure that the Chinese labs have the resources and the manpower to do that . My man Lorant Stumpf had a great idea , and I am with him on that for sure .

P.S. The library is awesome !

E

edwarddental

Reaction score
Joe if I was worried about the competition, I certainly would not be sharing what I have learned over 25 years in this trade.

This site is about the betterment of dentistry, the sharing of technique and information and the general camaraderie of fellow techs.
John , You 100% correct. Also, big Chinese labs can afford more than US small labs can afford and I think more what matter it's who

design restoration . You can see not many good restoration from China. And you can find $55 crown maid in US .

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Here's a model from a freely available DME sample, made a mirror of it as well....:cool:

ai41.tinypic.com_1z2iujp.png
ai41.tinypic.com_1z2iujp.png

Last edited:
S

sirmorty

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing,
Can you suggest the easiest way to add these to 3shape?

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
Thanks stumpf !

What is your Cad sofware ?

;)

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing,
Can you suggest the easiest way to add these to 3shape?

You need to create a new library and import them into it. That's the only way I would do it.

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
Is this library EXOCAD compatible?? Are these good for pontics or anatomic crowns? how do I install it? thanks!!

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
You need to create a new library and import them into it. That's the only way I would do it.

Just remember that in 3shape you need to 1) create the anatomy library and import each tooth, then 2) create the smile library using those imported teeth and arrange them into 'smiles'.

Top Bottom