LABDAY WEST... PLAY BY PLAY ...I'm not there

C

charles007

Reaction score
I'm not there ! :(

Please fill us in on the latest cad/cam news, equipment, ceramics, monolithic materials, etc, play by play......

Thanks

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
setting up the exibit hall tonight (right now)

Classes today....

I went to San Diego and Long Beach to labs, and skipped the classes.

LOTS of driving this week for me..

I had fun at Mark Jacksons labs days ago!

I wanted to see S. Keatings, but we missed the time and were on other side of town.

Maybe next week?

Jackson's staff are everywhere helping out this year.

Weather is California perfect to me? I just watched the fireworks at Disney Land a few blocks away.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Just got out of the bruxzir summit at glidewell had a great time and lots to look forward to this year. Just got Don't with an LA Angels game, couldn't be any better weather. I am loving it here.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Any spicy stories to tell, or anything new ?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Its all hush hush lol

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
The news is the same...the chicks on the west coast are still hotter than the east!!!

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
There were plenty of HOT chicks at booths brought in specifically for the show I am sure. Short shorts and heels on a couple caught my eye even if their products had no interest of mine.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
There were plenty of HOT chicks at booths brought in specifically for the show I am sure. Short shorts and heels on a couple caught my eye even if their products had no interest of mine.

Well, there you have it Charles, John was holding out on us!!! See, that's important information right there!!! :)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You guys are disgusting! Have you no decency? There is no room for sexist comments......did they have big scanners?:evil:2

C

charles007

Reaction score
So the Latest technology is... Eye Candy according to John.. John can I get a quote on that in writing... just in case I need some free mills once your Mini is in full operation, and if I were to call your wife for FCZ prices.. lol

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
You guys are disgusting! Have you no decency? There is no room for sexist comments......did they have big scanners?:evil:2

Why would you want to know?...thought Canadian women hid those with all the chest hair :D

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
What’s funny are the pictures I sent her from the show :) She promptly erased them when I got home, but some of the texts she sent back were

1) Damn where the hell are you
2) Did they offer lap dances with that literature

And my favorite

3) Now I know why they only hold that show once a year, you all would die of heart attacks if they did it more often

I spent some time at the Exocad booth and played with the software, it’s pretty damn impressive. I guess there is a reason it’s the fastest growing software in Europe. The bar module is so much more flexible/powerful than the one I am currently using. I have not used my bar software on the 3shape to compare since my hardware is still sitting in storage, but if I compare it nobel software that I love, it makes it look pretty simplistic.

What I have come to realize is cad users, (myself included) that get proficient on any one software will feel most comfortable using that specific software. The new stuff always is intimidating till you use it, then you wonder how you did with out all the additional bells and whistles.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score

this thread is useless without pics.

Shaun Keating

Shaun Keating

Reaction score
setting up the exibit hall tonight (right now)

Classes today....

I went to San Diego and Long Beach to labs, and skipped the classes.

LOTS of driving this week for me..

I had fun at Mark Jacksons labs days ago!

I wanted to see S. Keatings, but we missed the time and were on other side of town.

Maybe next week?

Jackson's staff are everywhere helping out this year.

Weather is California perfect to me? I just watched the fireworks at Disney Land a few blocks away.

Come on by my man....I'll show you how a real lab is run:cool: I'll ley you drive my new whip:p

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I would Love to hang...been too much work!

John, you didn't see me with the BRIGHT ORANGE shirt with the "01" on the front?

I was at the back at TD Dental booth. You knew I was coming, as I have been posting it for a week.

If you were going to play with the mill, then why not just ask for my help next time? Why pay? Then, you are mad at me?

I don't get it bro. I found the mills by accident, they asked for my help....I sell CAM....they need CAM....they need $$$...I help sell mill and sell Two seats of CAM. You are asking me not to do my job that I flew all the way fukkin out here to do in the first place. This is what I do. No time to waste time, it is expensive for me to be here every little tick-tock of the clock. Sorry, but it is a time issue.

Visiting around Twenty labs! Tried to call you yesterday and today. I tried??

I got an tube of "Keating Chap-Stik". Cool hand-out to have.

Last edited:
Top Bottom