Is Glidewell selling Chinese Ceramic Material as ZiRento Distribudent?

B

Bronson Harrison

Reaction score
My CDT buddy visited me last week. He works in Texas but always like coming to Florida for some good R&R. He recently told me that Glidewell labs has opened up a Zirconia Disc Distribution house called DistribuDent. They say they use TOSOH but when he analyzed the powder it was similar to the powders coming from China. Can anyone verify this?

Ken Knapp

Ken Knapp

Reaction score
My CDT buddy visited me last week. He works in Texas but always like coming to Florida for some good R&R. He recently told me that Glidewell labs has opened up a Zirconia Disc Distribution house called DistribuDent. They say they use TOSOH but when he analyzed the powder it was similar to the powders coming from China. Can anyone verify this?
Hear no evil, see no evil...Sounds like Glidewell, probably is....

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
tenor.gif

ken dont u work for glidewell ?

Last edited:
doug

doug

Reaction score
Looks like he's winning the $$$ game. BTW, anyone see the ad in LMT with Jim showcasing his Emax restorations. I guess Obsidian just doesn't do it for him.

Attachments

• jimG.jpg
    jimG.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 49
D

dt2013

Reaction score
was. not glidewell lab/businnes sold to a chinese company ,like a year or so ?I was surprise nobody commented on that or i 'm mistaken?i know there was a mag article were he mentioned he was retiring from business..

Ken Knapp

Ken Knapp

Reaction score
Looks like he's winning the $$$ game. BTW, anyone see the ad in LMT with Jim showcasing his Emax restorations. I guess Obsidian just doesn't do it for him.
Yes I did. Makes a great dartboard backing.:)

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
was. not glidewell lab/businnes sold to a chinese company ,like a year or so ?I was surprise nobody commented on that or i 'm mistaken?i know there was a mag article were he mentioned he was retiring from business..
I doubt that...maybe it's so, but I'm sure we would of caught that. Also, why would he still be branding himself with Glidewells marketing if that's true.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I hear he hacked the DNC and is funding this guy's missile program.

th

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score

When I saw this all I thought that Jims smart attorneys worked out some sort of deal as it pertains to the obsidian patent lawsuit with IVO.

Who the hell knows what happens behind the scenes but what the hell does Jim get out of this???? HMMMM????

Ken Knapp

Ken Knapp

Reaction score
When I saw this all I thought that Jims smart attorneys worked out some sort of deal as it pertains to the obsidian patent lawsuit with IVO.

Who the hell knows what happens behind the scenes but what the hell does Jim get out of this???? HMMMM????
At first I thought, Glidewell-Emax ad...It's really a Glidewell ad..who in the lab business doesn't recognize the Glidewell name or his face. His brand is him and his name..100% name brand.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score

I thought it was/is a strange add. What is the message they are sending? Especially after the IDS "scandal"... This add was posted at the same time. I have been connected with Ivoclar, one way or another, over the last 25 years but this add left a weird taste in my mouth.

B

Bronson Harrison

Reaction score
Hahaha I just looked up the filing of the company name "DistribuDent"............ Distribudent, LLC is a California Foreign Limited Liability Company, Filing # 201403510448. Deal The Registered Agent's name on File is Gary Pritchard, located at 18551 Von Karnan, Irvine, CA. I looked up Gary Pritchard on Linkedin and said he works as a Labor Counsel at Glidewell. The dots connect. But you have to ask yourself, Why? LaughQuestionmark

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
What was the "IDS scandal?"

You must have been living under a rock for the last few weeks ;)

I will try to find the thread related to it

Top Bottom