inLab blue cam wanted

JOE_Z

JOE_Z

Reaction score
hello, our lab is looking to upgrade to the ineos blue cam but we are not impressed with the prices patterson has offered us, especially since they wont offer any trade in or credit for the "red cam" we purchased a little over a year ago. Does anyone on here have one that they are trying to part with?
thank you
joe@ rvda

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
No, skip the Green....wait for the Rainbow-cam!

Rainbows are Visions....but, only Illusions.

[YOUTUBE]lRvhRhWWE44[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
S

smile4me

Reaction score
I would speak with the Reps Regional Manager , we just purchased the blue and got $5,000.00 credit for the red one we traded in that was purchased over 2 years ago. We just picked it up 10 days ago! Huge difference between the 2 scanners honestly even without the trade in we still would have done it!

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Old favorite of mine...

[YOUTUBE]KDm0PqjAF78[/YOUTUBE]

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
Trade your red cam in for 3Shape, they have trade in credits for almost all scanners out, old and new.

JOE_Z

JOE_Z

Reaction score
"smile4me" are you talking about my patterson rep?

Last edited:
A

ALPHA

Reaction score
I would speak with the Reps Regional Manager , we just purchased the blue and got $5,000.00 credit for the red one we traded in that was purchased over 2 years ago. We just picked it up 10 days ago! Huge difference between the 2 scanners honestly even without the trade in we still would have done it!

Am glad you like the redCam, Are you milling in house also???

A

ALPHA

Reaction score
hello, our lab is looking to upgrade to the ineos blue cam but we are not impressed with the prices patterson has offered us, especially since they wont offer any trade in or credit for the "red cam" we purchased a little over a year ago. Does anyone on here have one that they are trying to part with?
thank you
joe@ rvda

If you had to checkout E-bay or LMT magazine i have seen one or 2 the other day....

Let me know if you happen to find something..

JOE_Z

JOE_Z

Reaction score

yes we mill most of our all ceramic restorations. thanks for the tip, i will try lmt, i havent had much luck finding anything except red cams on ebay.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
"No, skip the Green....wait for the Rainbow-cam!

Rainbows are Visions....but, only Illusions."

lol that mad me laugh, whats at the end of the rainbow, a crappy fitting craplab coping, :)

S

smile4me

Reaction score

hated the redcam LOVE the new bluecam so much easier n yes we are milling in house :D now if I can only find emax blocks for less than $30.00 a block I will be so happy!!!!!

zvac

zvac

Reaction score
Smile4me,

Which sintering furnace are you using? I have the Zyrcomat.

I purchased the blue ineos before the trade-in and missed out of the $5,000.

Still happy I did because the ease of use. Waiting for inLab 4 software.

S

smile4me

Reaction score
Smile4me,

Which sintering furnace are you using? I have the Zyrcomat.

I purchased the blue ineos before the trade-in and missed out of the $5,000.

Still happy I did because the ease of use. Waiting for inLab 4 software.

we are using the Vita Zyrcomat also ! sorry you didn't get the trade in :( but glad you got the blue !

P

paulg100

Reaction score
"hated the redcam LOVE the new bluecam so much easier n yes we are milling in house now if I can only find emax blocks for less than $30.00 a block I will be so happy!!!!! "

So you think the results are as good as pressing? whens your next eye test :)

You must love thinning out margins on onlays and inlays as well as milling emax margins with this system at less than .5 or .4 AT BEST leads to margins chipping during milling. Either that or your sending out restorations with thick bulky margins.

Stick to the vita MK2 stuff if your using this system. Its the only material that has a hope in hell of milling properly with it.

Sorry.

Last edited:
S

smile4me

Reaction score
"hated the redcam LOVE the new bluecam so much easier n yes we are milling in house now if I can only find emax blocks for less than $30.00 a block I will be so happy!!!!! "

So you think the results are as good as pressing? whens your next eye test :)

You must love thinning out margins on onlays and inlays as well as milling emax margins with this system at less than .5 or .4 AT BEST leads to margins chipping during milling. Either that or your sending out restorations with thick bulky margins.

Stick to the vita MK2 stuff if your using this system. Its the only material that has a hope in hell of milling properly with it.

Sorry.

Hi Paul ! not as good as pressing of course but I wouldn't know because we don't have a pressing machine :rolleyes: we do mostly pfms :eek: but ever since we got the new blue cam I am making my husband do all my father in laws cases emax monolithic, 40% of our business comes from him so it's saving us a ton of money because I only have MDTs for ceramist and they are very very expensive they charge me a lot but the work is so beautiful! I just hate the cost to produce pfms so I am making sure we utilize this milling machine and scanner! excited about Sirona's deal with glidewell for Bruxir we spoke to Glidewell today and the rep over there told me to just fax over my invoices from Patterson for the Bruxir blocks and we will be added to their website as one of their authorized Bruxir labs, we also get the Bruxir stickers with our blocks! I dunno these Doctors want the Bruxir product there's a huge demand here in the Bay Area. So now we have a high end division for the clients that want nice esthetics and are willing to pay for it and the Bruxir n emax monolithic stuff for the lower end cheap Doctors that don't care just want the cheapest thing. We are starting to get more and more veneer work n have been milling them and for the harder cases my husband will go to his friends lab to press with his pressing oven. I've been looking into buying a EP5000 but not sure if its something I want to invest in since we have the inlab MC XL. By the way I am very new to the dental lab business (only 2.5 mos hehe) but I sure am learning a lot from this forum! will tell my hubby about that Vita MK2 stuff thank you for your suggestions and advice it is very much appreciated! if I would have started helping my husband way back then and knew about this forum I would have had them by the 3shape system instead! lol

Top Bottom