Ineos blue - roland mill?

kev

kev

Reaction score
I have a cerec system with the ineos blue scanner. Looking to upgrade to better mill like the roland dwx50.
Does anyone know if you can scan with the ineos blue and design with 3shape design software and then mill with the roland???
Any help would be much appreciated!!
Kev

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
you need Dental Shaper, from CIMsystem, then you can do this.

ciarsolo

ciarsolo

Reaction score
ineos-roland

I have a cerec system with the ineos blue scanner. Looking to upgrade to better mill like the roland dwx50.
Does anyone know if you can scan with the ineos blue and design with 3shape design software and then mill with the roland???
Any help would be much appreciated!!
Kev

Hello from Spain. I have a Ineos old, and I use a roland 5-axis, but I bought a converter and a cam (WorkNC)

P

paulg100

Reaction score
i thought you could output an stl of the model scan with the douchecam, sorry blucam.

in which case just export it in stl and load into 3shape/exocad.

kev

kev

Reaction score
Can anybody share their converter and cad software
with me so I can try it out??

kev

kev

Reaction score
Hey Scott,
Reading back on some old threads, do you still think 3m has the best scanner and then 3shape next?

M

macminn

Reaction score
I have a buddy with a Cerec system. He wants to switch to a Roland. So he can keep his scanner Cerec blue scanner and use that to scan? What else would he need to use the Roland?

M

mrcadcam

Reaction score
if someone would post up a link to 3.8 and you can get the update to 3.85 off sironas website and then you can convert for free.

Or get a hold.of patrick and use his blender converter....once again free.

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Top Bottom