Reaction score
dude - mega grats. killtacular.

best of luck!

fig,white,mens,ffffff.u3.jpg

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
haha you know who it is, and they actually will have both, 3Shape and exocad. would be fun to swing by and grab a brewski with you though

I'm about 2 hours north...and my doors are always open, please do!!!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Beware of labs offering high salaries.. Ive heard stories, in our industry and others, of dangling a nice juicy carrot and when you get there, everythings cool for a few months, then they fire you and offer you a lower salary to stay after youve already relocated.. Not saying this is the case here, but not everything is as it seems..

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Beware of labs offering high salaries.. Ive heard stories, in our industry and others, of dangling a nice juicy carrot and when you get there, everythings cool for a few months, then they fire you and offer you a lower salary to stay after youve already relocated.. Not saying this is the case here, but not everything is as it seems..

that's what contracts are for. I'm going no where until he procures a 5 year contract.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i asked for a fair wage and i got it. i think you'd be surprised how reasonable the man can be.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
i asked for a fair wage and i got it. i think you'd be surprised how reasonable the man can be.

100% - also depends on what you can bring to the table. What fires you can put out, and how your work environment will be different because of you. Less about how good you are as a technician, more about taking it to the next level.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
your new avatar, courtesy of wikia.
Halo_Reach_Killtacular_Render.png

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
haha...i didn't even know what that was...i had to google it T.T

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Man Only Buys Products Made Right Here In The USA By Cheap Immigrant Labor

DANVILLE, KY—Saying that he doesn’t want any of “that crap made in foreign countries,” local man Doug Adelwright, 47, confirmed Tuesday that he only buys products manufactured right here in the United States by underpaid immigrant laborers. “I always buy American, because I believe in supporting businesses that don’t move their factories overseas and instead employ illegal migrant workers to make things here at home,” said Adelwright, adding that you’ll never see a “made in Bangladesh” tag inside any of his shirts, because his clothes are made exclusively under U.S. sweatshop conditions. “Why should I buy stuff made by exploited foreigners in another country when I can buy stuff made by exploited foreigners who work on American soil? Look, I don’t want my purchasing dollars to go straight to some other country; I want my money going to good, honest workers here in the United States who then immediately send the money to their families back in other countries.” Adelwright also told reporters that he would choose the craftsmanship of a human-trafficking victim smuggled into the United States over the craftsmanship of a worker in a foreign country “any day of the week.”

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
LOL, I suggest we start rereading some of these old threads . Gold Jerry!

Actually it is quite interesting to go back and see how we were looking at things then.

So much has happened to all of us.

spacemanspiff

spacemanspiff

Reaction score
My family live in Bucks County and I am looking to move there. I'll be in the area trying out at a few dental labs and was wondering if I could stop by and check out your lab. I'll be in the area the week of May 23rd. I went to school to be a lab tech and learned wax, model, substructure, and ceramics. I'm most skilled in 3Shape and emax wet milling and running a team to get stuff done. Let me know if your interested.

N

NickB

Reaction score
They may not be feasible today but when they figure out how to plant a tooth bud in the future, it will affect the profession.
Only a matter of time.

They'll start re growing teeth once they figure out how to re grow men's hair. LOL

D

dborla01

Reaction score
Sorry you are leaving us, Cool Hand Luke....I wish you well in your future endeavors. PS...I am originally from North York.

D

dborla01

Reaction score

D

dborla01

Reaction score
I would add my experience and that of those I have known, to be very careful of those carrots offered by employer' lab owners.

D

dentcre

Reaction score
not dying just different,

I am retiring at 53 from commercial Lab, will pursue other passions in Life.

Top Bottom