Importing stl into Exocad

S

sonlab

Reaction score
I know this should be simple but how do you import case from intra oral scanner?
I have stl files mandibular, maxillary, occlusal bite and separate multidie- all this is from stone models scaned with medit I500 the case will be multidie?
I set up the case in DB exocad saved and then designed case - exocad only asks to import ftwo stl files not all four?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
The jaw scan and the antagonist scan should be aligned properly in the scanner software. There is no need for the bite scan to be imported. If you want them, go to expert mode/tools/add remove mesh and select the scans you want to import.

If you select multi die scan after closing the add remove mesh window and restarting the wizard exocad will prompt you to mark the extra die and the jaw scan accordingly to auto match the two meshes.

Double post

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I know this should be simple but how do you import case from intra oral scanner?
In dentalDB click load then pick your source ... check restoration type before designing

Untitled.png

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Would this work for that ball attachment that you posted?
You need to make your own folder, then copy that STL to DentalCADApp\library\attachments\<your folder>. Also, grab a config.xml from one of the existing folders from there, and edit it kinda like the pic:
sample xml.png

sample stl.png

sample pic.png

You owe me a beer

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Top Bottom