If you had to choose

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
41252295f32c6969c45448b10209f40d.jpg

R

reesecuppers

Reaction score
Maybe some of you here can help me since this is related. I'm trying to get the implant module for my exocad software which I purchased as an open system with the Medit Identica (Origin intelligence) scanner from B&D. They quit supporting the scanners they sold so I've been sent on a wild goose chase to other companies, but places I've communicated with say "we have to contact exocad" and then they don't find out any real or reliable information. Is there any way I can contact exocad directly? I can't find any phone numbers or contact info online.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Maybe some of you here can help me since this is related. I'm trying to get the implant module for my exocad software which I purchased as an open system with the Medit Identica (Origin intelligence) scanner from B&D. They quit supporting the scanners they sold so I've been sent on a wild goose chase to other companies, but places I've communicated with say "we have to contact exocad" and then they don't find out any real or reliable information. Is there any way I can contact exocad directly? I can't find any phone numbers or contact info online.
Support@exocad.com

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score

I am sorry you are having trouble with this request. I contacted the reseller that I put you in touch with and they have an open ticket with Exocad to transfer your license from B&D. Once the transfer is complete they can provide you with the implant module.

The reseller will contact Exocad again today to expedite the transfer request and then he will contact you.

-Glenn

UPDATE: The dealer talked to Exocad USA. The dongle is a European license so Exocad US is contacting Exo EU to make the change. The dealer called and left you a message with an update.

Last edited: