I stand corrected...

McCall Dentures

McCall Dentures

Git Er' Done.
Reaction score
No ****. First time I posted an implant bar, which was only a sample case, on dental frown, some jerkoff ate my lunch. Lesson? Don't put out anything on a forum or as advertising you can't take some body shots over.
It's not like someone hacked into a private stash, now is it?

Remember when you guys trashed me to no end a little over a year ago? Thank God I have thick skin!

popcorn

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
Yeah, that was fun... we should do it again sometime.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Remember when you guys trashed me to no end a little over a year ago? Thank God I have thick skin!

popcorn

Yeah I remember, but what I really want to ask you is who has improved your work? You or your tech? What have you done to improve the dentures you deliver?

I know your photography has lets say morphed :) but in all seriousness what would you say you have changed to become a better dentist in the last year. God knows you put in the time on the forums and I assume you have read stuff and associated with some very fine techs that have shared info on their restorative artistry but what have you changed to deliver a more accurate prosthetic.

Now before you get all upset like I am calling you out or something Ryan it's not anything like that. I am truthfully asking because yes I have seen a much more attractive denture being produced for you in the pictures you have posted and the materials that are being used.

What I wonder is the appliances functioning any differently from something new that YOU are doing from your clinical expertise. If so please share so we can all share with our clients what magic you have mastered in the last year.

God knows the internet is a wonderfully powerful tool that I use for a reason. It allows me to learn from guys that are way smarter than I. It gives me the freedom to look at what others do and try and learn from it. Running a manufacturing business we often look for ways to be more profitable and making the magic widget that is fits all of my clients needs is now more about how much cheaper and faster I can make it rather that how much better it can be. I am very fortunate at this time in my career to be able to choose the clients I work with and still be able to provide for the team that I have assembled.

As technology continues to change so does the work we produce. I certainly know where my lab has improved and what things I base that on. I can honestly say the work that is in my labs production today is better because of the tools and technology we implement. Of course my team is my most important tool and I often remind them of it.

Again in the past you seem to take my interjections as verbal jabs but if we share our thoughts in an open forum all can learn from them even if our ideas differ widely.

Just know that the passion that definitely shines through in many of your posts that I have followed on the net is admirable and this is what I view as your most valuable tool, + Brian of course :)

McCall Dentures

McCall Dentures

Git Er' Done.
Reaction score
Yeah I remember, but what I really want to ask you is who has improved your work? You or your tech? What have you done to improve the dentures you deliver?

I know your photography has lets say morphed :) but in all seriousness what would you say you have changed to become a better dentist in the last year. God knows you put in the time on the forums and I assume you have read stuff and associated with some very fine techs that have shared info on their restorative artistry but what have you changed to deliver a more accurate prosthetic.

Now before you get all upset like I am calling you out or something Ryan it's not anything like that. I am truthfully asking because yes I have seen a much more attractive denture being produced for you in the pictures you have posted and the materials that are being used.

What I wonder is the appliances functioning any differently from something new that YOU are doing from your clinical expertise. If so please share so we can all share with our clients what magic you have mastered in the last year.

God knows the internet is a wonderfully powerful tool that I use for a reason. It allows me to learn from guys that are way smarter than I. It gives me the freedom to look at what others do and try and learn from it. Running a manufacturing business we often look for ways to be more profitable and making the magic widget that is fits all of my clients needs is now more about how much cheaper and faster I can make it rather that how much better it can be. I am very fortunate at this time in my career to be able to choose the clients I work with and still be able to provide for the team that I have assembled.

As technology continues to change so does the work we produce. I certainly know where my lab has improved and what things I base that on. I can honestly say the work that is in my labs production today is better because of the tools and technology we implement. Of course my team is my most important tool and I often remind them of it.

Again in the past you seem to take my interjections as verbal jabs but if we share our thoughts in an open forum all can learn from them even if our ideas differ widely.

Just know that the passion that definitely shines through in many of your posts that I have followed on the net is admirable and this is what I view as your most valuable tool, + Brian of course :)

Hi John, great questions. I think I have become a better leader and a better listener over the last year. Our dentures have changed substantially (especially thanks to Brian Hyde and his nephew Miles) and we have grown as an organization, learning to use our individual strengths. I can honestly say that over the last year our entire office has always put the patient first and we give 100% of our heart and soul in every case. I have also grown as a marketer so look out for billboards in the Denver soon.

Hope this helps,

Ryan

Top Bottom