How much will NR 5.5 Lab Analog cost?

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
How much should I expect paying for the lab analog for a Nobel Replace 5.5?
The Dr. is asking and I called Nobel and of course they want all my info first.
So Just a round about price to quote the doctor, then Ill order it when I recieve the case.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
If I recall probably, around $12.00 from Nobel. Implant direct will be cheaper. And I think you mean 5mm, the replace series is 3.4mm 4.3mm 5mm and 6mm. Violet, yellow, blue and green.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
If I recall probably, around $12.00 from Nobel. Implant direct will be cheaper. And I think you mean 5mm, the replace series is 3.4mm 4.3mm 5mm and 6mm. Violet, yellow, blue and green.

Nevermind, the doctor said the surgeons gonna order it. Like I said he should. I have no info, just the system, I dont know how tall it is or how tall the coller is or what specific system, regular, wide, switching, ect...
So yea, the guy who put it in will order it. But after our phone conversation, I have a feeling he will oder the wrong one, and I wont know till the crown doesnt fit, haha

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
Sounds like the surgeon put a snappy abutment already on the implant. Wax right on that if that is the case, don't bather with the burnout coping.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I think Jo is on to something, there is no nobel replace 5.5mm fixture. there is a 5.0 and a 6.0

However I do not agree with waxing to the analog of snappy's We always use the pres-paced plastic burnout copings with great success.

I have not paid for a nobel analog in many years but I would bet the retail is much more than $12, we charge $35 for EVERY analog regardless of what I secure them for.

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
The model analogs are 27$ from nobel as far as I know, the imp. copings are 55$ US and so on. I charge whatever Nobel charges me, to include shipping and 30% up charge for my time. After all I know the number for Nobel or which drawer I keep them in. My time is worth that plus when they do give wrong info, you can cut them slack cause once opened no returns. In the race to the bottom I will not compete, I have labored way too hard over the years to gain my knowledge and won't give that away for free, just as the dentist won't. Anyone give good accts. a discount on employees or relatives? I do within reason, but when I need a crown, which only requires numbing, prepping, imp. and placement I still believe they hook me and insurance for 1100$ US and maybe 200$US off even though no lab bill. WOW thanks for my own discount??? Do I sound bitter, if not suck a lemon and read over????My 2Cents

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
This is going to be scanned for an Anatomical Zirc Coping., I have the imp with snappy, just need the replica. it should be on its way.

K

kmgold1234

www.dess-usa.com
Reaction score
These prices for analogs are ridiculous and so are the transfers.
We offer stainless steel analogs for $11 each and if you buy 50 or more they are $9 each and you can mix and match. Impression copings are $39 but come with both an open and closed tray screw. DESS-USA Flyer.jpg
Our website is about one month away but you can call or email me to order them.
DESS-USA Flyer.jpg

Top Bottom