Help with IDing these implants

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Please help, the Blue sky bio one stage is synocta RN but I can't find Dentis iClean. I found Dentis classic prestige which is Zimmer s/v 3.5mm but not Dentis iClean. Also URIS or UR1S? Thanks in advance. thumbnail_718071341.jpg

Last edited:
DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score

Heres a catalog if it helps, looks alot like another RN at first glance

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
I meant what are those implants compatible with? Sorry.

DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score
While I've never worked with the system, Ide be very confident is saying its cross compatible with tissue level Straumann, even the verbiage in the catalog indicates so. If anything, order an analog and stick a genuine RN component in it to verify

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
While I've never worked with the system, Ide be very confident is saying its cross compatible with tissue level Straumann, even the verbiage in the catalog indicates so. If anything, order an analog and stick a genuine RN component in it to verify
The Blue Sky is compatible with Sinocta RN. I don't know the other ones, (Dentis and URIS)

DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score
The Blue Sky is compatible with Sinocta RN. I don't know the other ones, (Dentis and URIS)

I'm referring to the Dentis i series, I am fairly certain it is also cross compatible with RN, Uris I believe is a partner of TruAbutment, looks compatible with megagen anyridge from the pictures but if theres anything I know about TruAbutment, at least the rep in my area, they looove to talk. Im sure they could help out confirming Uris compatability

Last edited:
millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
I'm referring to the Dentis i series, I am fairly certain it is also cross compatible with RN, Uris I believe is a partner of TruAbutment, looks compatible with megagen anyridge from the pictures but if theres anything I know about TruAbutment, at least the rep in my area, they looove to talk. Im sure they could help out confirming Uris compatability
Thank you.

Top Bottom