Help!! Overdenture

N

nuriel_vee

Reaction score
hello, im new in this forum,
im so sorry, my english very bad, :)
now in my campus, i must make a minithesis
and my minithesis is OVERDENTURE,
so here i need to find information about Overdenture step by step procedure on dental laboratory, can anyone help me? with ebook, article, journal or video/picture , im very need this information, to make my minithesis
If you know of any this information would be very helpful for me
to make my minithesis

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Welcome to the site,

What type of over-denture are you writing your paper on?

Implant retained/tissue supported
Tooth retained
Implant supported/retained

Are you in school to become a dentist?

Do you have any specific questions?

N

nuriel_vee

Reaction score
thanks sir, ur very kind person,

i write paper about implant supported/retained denture, i tried find in library and internet, just found clinically procedures, in my country is very difficult to find it, i need information about step by step dental laboratory procedures to making implant supported overdentures, with ebook, article, journal or video/picture,

im school to become dental technician sir, not a dentist, :)

thanks so much

stevo

stevo

Reaction score
Hi Straumann produce a great booklet that shows each step in the fabrication of a full implant retained denture using different implant retention. If you contact Straumann I am sure they will send you a copy. The Booklet is called Retentive systems for Implant-Borne Hybrid dentures. If you were to search or contact Straumann Straumann - Home I hope this helps you.

N

nuriel_vee

Reaction score
Hi Straumann produce a great booklet that shows each step in the fabrication of a full implant retained denture using different implant retention. If you contact Straumann I am sure they will send you a copy. The Booklet is called Retentive systems for Implant-Borne Hybrid dentures. If you were to search or contact Straumann Straumann - Home I hope this helps you.

thanks, its helpful for me
if u have more information about overdenture, can u give me please? :)