Heads up for labs still using Case Manager

R

Rayne

Reaction score
We have recently had dental labs using Case Manager contact us for help getting their business back 'on-line'. For those dental labs still using Case Manager, please back up your data. Should the worst happen, Key Automation does not provide any opportunity for support as they are not operating anymore.

Hopefully not, but if you do find yourself in this position. Evident can get your lab back up and running in 48 hours. The time all depends on how big the lab is. We had a dental lab back up and operating in 4 hours yesterday! Just one of the advantages of being cloud based.

If you haven't backed up your data in a while, do it now. With any luck you'll never have to use it. But it's such a simple action to avoid such a potential cost to your business.

For dental labs using case manager, I strongly urge you to start looking at another system. Updates are increasing and with everyone, outdated desktop systems become unstable.

Hopefully there's not that many labs left using Case Manager, but if this applies to you, it's time to start looking.

doug

doug

Reaction score
I backed-up my Case Manager data 6 years ago and it's sitting on a flash drive in my office at home. Great program with no support. Too bad, it could have been really nice if Kyle had pursued it awhile longer.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
.........crap.......

Top Bottom