Gold Teeth

C

CShof

Reaction score
It's a GO! Patient approved the fees and I'm replacing 8&9. #9 will be sent to Starlight to have the incisal and mesial gold applied.

Last edited:
kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Here is a secret.. Shh.. Don't tell anyone. To make life easier pick out your own teeth that you would like to use, then send it to Starlite and they will swedge the gold on to your tooth. Yes you heard me right, they do custom.
Brian you da man! I love this forum!!!!

E

edward

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know we now have a new website starlightmfginc.com We also have more than the 3 generic shades to offer. 55 bleach white, 59, 62, 65, 69, 81 We are now offering dental supplies

E

edward

Reaction score
Hi Brian... We are from NC and try to help all that needs assistance. We appreciate the uplifting of our company. We have almost completed our new website starlightmfginc.com and will also make note on the homepage that we can customize any of our gold open face or full shell teeth. I would also like to let you know we are now selling dental supplies and are adding more everyday so if there is a specific brand you are familiar with and want better pricing just give me a call.