Glidewell Inclusive Mini Crown?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Si I just got a case. implant on #25. It's a Glidewell Inclusive mini 2.5mm. I'm not seeing on their website that would assist with putting a crown on there. Anyone have experience with this?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
lets say some gangsta is dissin' your fly girl.

you just give 'em one of these

this implant doesn't seem suitable for a crown. maybe dude would like you to put a cap on it, scan it and mill a crown with a denture clip instead of an abutment? also no go, Glidewell 's housing and rings are found on page 24+ here https://resources.glidewelldental.c...e-Dental-Implant-System-Product-Catalog-1.pdf

glidewell's actual implant prosthetic kit lists 3.0 as their smallest connection. exocad's glidewell library for Inclusive series doesn't have anything under this size either.

good luck

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
lets say some gangsta is dissin' your fly girl.

you just give 'em one of these

this implant doesn't seem suitable for a crown. maybe dude would like you to put a cap on it, scan it and mill a crown with a denture clip instead of an abutment? also no go, Glidewell 's housing and rings are found on page 24+ here https://resources.glidewelldental.c...e-Dental-Implant-System-Product-Catalog-1.pdf

glidewell's actual implant prosthetic kit lists 3.0 as their smallest connection. exocad's glidewell library for Inclusive series doesn't have anything under this size either.

good luck
Yeah, this whole week has been a real poop show

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Si I just got a case. implant on #25. It's a Glidewell Inclusive mini 2.5mm. I'm not seeing on their website that would assist with putting a crown on there. Anyone have experience with this?
It's another variant of the 0-ball denture attachment. There will be nothing for C & B for it.

I have made PFMs on these withthis 'recipie'

Block out whatever you need to make a path of insersion. Make a duralay coping over that.
Test the duralay to make sure it seats as you want. Grind down and wax to desire.
Now treat it like a normal PFM.

I don't reallly think any zirc or emax or anything will work for this. It's just so rigid and the force would be super focused.