Gingiva coloring liquid on different brand zirconia

GhostFake

GhostFake

Reaction score
We are navigating away from Katana zirconia and we are working on a case that has a significant portion of zirconia gingiva. We have the Katana Pink Esthestic Colorant and are wondering if it will backfire if we try to use it on a zirconia we are testing that doesn't have its own coloring liquids. What say you? Have you used a different brands coloring liquids on a separate brand of zirconia?

filippos

filippos

Reaction score
Hey, we have used different types of zirconia and also stained them with these esthetic colorant.

It will give you the same result pretty much.

Right now we use Yucera, zolid bio, katana and we paint them all with these liquids.

Gingiva btw, i dont know if you have tried it, but you will barely observe a slightly pink tone If you use zirconia with more chroma like A4 it will have no effect by the eye. See the pic below, all gingiva areas are painted 3 times with pink colorant.
1000013249.jpg

GhostFake

GhostFake

Reaction score
Hey, we have used different types of zirconia and also stained them with these esthetic colorant.

It will give you the same result pretty much.

Right now we use Yucera, zolid bio, katana and we paint them all with these liquids.

Gingiva btw, i dont know if you have tried it, but you will barely observe a slightly pink tone If you use zirconia with more chroma like A4 it will have no effect by the eye. See the pic below, all gingiva areas are painted 3 times with pink colorant.
View attachment 44599
Thank you for the response! We will keep that in mind

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I used to use Chang's liquids, it worked on a variety of zirconias w/o any problems

Top Bottom