Getting better results :)

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
Thanks you my friend Al , lately doctors are giving me nice feedback for the porcelain crowns ( Page 6 restoration d j technique of Al ) , and not only doctors , patients are giving positive words more and more lately

What i can say Al , most of labs here where i live do not spend time on crowns too much , neither then i cant afford it , being a new porcelain builder and being alone in the lab too , but using your method i really can handle the time pressure and give some cool shapes to the crowns .

3 months passed since i use inline and i must say each day i feel i learn something here and there with it , i know i have a looooong way to go until i reach a truly skillful level , but being only almost a year now a ceramist , i do take my time and i am not rushing to achieve that anytime soon.

here are 3 teeth i build 3 days ago and today i glazes them, they took my like 20 minutes 1st bake and 20 minutes 2nd bake + glaze , the patient was like ( those teeth look so beautiful even before glaze ) , she has in her mouth 2 other bridges of 4 teeth and 3 teeth made elsewhere with the occlusion surface completely flat with no shape at all .

phone camera :eek:

ai40.tinypic.com_1z4lmdz.jpg

View attachment ai42.tinypic.com_34eu4xc.jpg

ai41.tinypic.com_2d7g6ir.jpg

Notice the color of the gingi , its too purple , i was going after a more realistic color of gingi , i used 50% IG4 and 50% OP4 and i got this :/
ai39.tinypic.com_33fc238.jpg
ai40.tinypic.com_1z4lmdz.jpg ai41.tinypic.com_2d7g6ir.jpg ai39.tinypic.com_33fc238.jpg

Last edited: