JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Donator
#1 twin flash with paper diffuser
#2 I used a single flash with ring diffuser
#3 polarized
All the same settings F22, ISO100, and shutter 1/250.
Thank You.

V

Vlad Popescu

Hello friends! Have any of you tried HUGE Zirconia or Besmile Aconia Zirconia ?

L

LarryRDC

Katana STML full contour case. (for both the temps and final restorations.) The doc prepped 4 through 13 for the temps and placed the implants in the 7 &10 positions. After the implants took we did the final restorations. Her teeth were pretty "jacked up" so she wanted perfect, symmetrical teeth....and not highly characterized. Pretty "vanilla" looking...( but I snuck in some white character in the incisals with some Miyo. ;))
Sent design proposal videos to the doc along the way..... It was nice to be involved with a case from the beginning. ShakehandsFinal6.jpg
Final7.jpg

Last edited:
K

KIM

Katana STML full contour case. (for both the temps and final restorations.) The doc prepped 4 through 13 for the temps and paced the implants in the 7 &10 positions. After the implants took we did the final restorations. Her teeth were pretty "jacked up" so she wanted perfect, symmetrical teeth....and not highly characterized. Pretty "vanilla" looking...( but I snuck in some white character in the incisals with some Miyo. ;))
Sent design proposal videos to the doc along the way..... It was nice to be involved with a case from the beginning. ShakehandsView attachment 33654
View attachment 33655

Nice work Larry!

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom