fracture in FC zirconia

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Broadway, your way, looks like fun.

Anyway, I dont have anything to say about this thread, just that it makes me sad. Sorry you had to mill this thing 3 times. But you will learn from it, and it wont happen again. So theres no place to go but up from here.

REJ

REJ

Reaction score
It is most likely not a cam problem, bar or drop program, use an inverter microwave from Panasonic at 10% with a beaker of water in it to absorb energy, convection at 100c for 10 minutes, use low ramp and cool rates sintering, shouldn't be a problem. Bars, drops and etc, help for warps not fractures.

B

Broadway your way

Reaction score
Like mentioned earlier in the thread. did it happen when sintering or when glazing? does not look glazed.

B

Broadway your way

Reaction score
It is most likely not a cam problem, bar or drop program, use an inverter microwave from Panasonic at 10% with a beaker of water in it to absorb energy, convection at 100c for 10 minutes, use low ramp and cool rates sintering, shouldn't be a problem. Bars, drops and etc, help for warps not fractures.

If you have that many bars to a large mass then it can defiantly fracture!
If not the bars then the bridge...

D

Dejvis

Reaction score
Hello,

I think a problem is to short drying time after coloring.
If you use translucent or super translucent zirconia i would recommend dyeing minimum 1 h.
If you put a damp Zircon to Sintering furnace the result are micro-cracks or fractures.

BR
Deivis