Favorite Press Furnace

K

Kurt Zubler

Reaction score
Title says it all. In the market for another press. Got 2 Zublers but customer service sucks. Let me know what and why.

Thanks Randy

Randy
please get in touch with me and we take care. In the future you get the best possible support. Give me your adress and oven seriell numbers and we take care. [email protected]

Kurt Zubler

K

Kurt Zubler

Reaction score
Now your just going to give Mr Zubler a heart attack!

John

Why Ivoclar wants the shortest pressing process and the shortest contact from Investment and e.max porcelain?

Yust that you know the shade, the fit and the surface from Zubler VP300e is not to beat, compare to all the other ovens, because the e.max ingot is liquid only a very little time (shortest process).
Maybe you study Ivoclar s literature about Intelligent Press describtion and read there, that its most important to press e.max as fast as possible in the lowest possible temperature surrounding.

No Heart attack for me, because I have the patent for that process and I'm telling you - I love e.max - because I'm seeing everyday the incredible results. The VP300e is doing what a EP5000 wants to do. Right now we are competition free.

Maybe you talk to Dr. Ed McLaren from UCLA in CA.

Believe me, Ivoclar and I will do everything to get the best possible flexural strength for pressing lithium disilicate.
This material is incredible and every lab should press e.max.

Next time before you write anything read the studies before.

If you wish I can forward you Ivoclars studies with the IPress-process and then you know how they wanna press there ingots.

Ivoclar's EP3000 or EP5000 can do it perfect and Zubler VP300e can do it the same way but even faster with no reaction layer.
A lot lab's are not using even essid when they press with a VP300e.

Okay I just wanna answer you.

Kurt

K

Kurt Zubler

Reaction score
Question? Has anybody heard anything about the differences in MPA of Emax pressed in different furnaces? Like if it is higher on an EP5000 than some other competitors furnaces?

Why Ivoclar wants the shortest pressing process and the shortest contact from Investment and e.max porcelain?

Yust that you know the shade, the fit and the surface from Zubler VP300e is not to beat, compare to all the other ovens, because the e.max ingot is liquid only a very little time (shortest process).
Maybe you study Ivoclar s literature about Intelligent Press describtion and read there, that its most important to press e.max as fast as possible in the lowest possible temperature surrounding.

No Heart attack for me, because I have the patent for that process and I'm telling you - I love e.max - because I'm seeing everyday the incredible results. The VP300e is doing what a EP5000 wants to do. Right now we are competition free.

Maybe you talk to Dr. Ed McLaren from UCLA in CA.

Believe me, Ivoclar and I will do everything to get the best possible flexural strength for pressing lithium disilicate.
This material is incredible and every lab should press e.max.

Next time before you write anything read the studies before.

If you wish I can forward you Ivoclars studies with the IPress-process and then you know how they wanna press there ingots.

Ivoclar's EP3000 or EP5000 can do it perfect and Zubler VP300e can do it the same way but even faster with no reaction layer.
A lot lab's are not using even essid when they press with a VP300e.

Okay I just wanna answer you.

Kurt

D

dentdog

Reaction score
Hello Username:

I see you had your Zubler furnace updated. If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me how much the upgrade cost? I'm considering having mine upgraded.

Thanks.

Last edited:
K

Kurt Zubler

Reaction score
Hello Username:

I see you had your Zubler furnace updated. If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me how much the upgrade cost? I'm considering having mine upgraded.

Thanks.

Chris Wilson from ZublerUSA can tell you. Because of LabDay East I know there is a special Exhibtion price available.

I think ask [email protected] and you get the answer because only ZublerUSA is doing it. It's a hard- and software upgrade

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I have an old Intratech/ WhipMix ProPress100 from about "97-98". Still works fine. And a WhipMix ProPress 100 from around "02" . Still works fine.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Ok here's the thing! I bought a brand new Zubler Variopress 300 and i specifically asked for the most up to date version and was happy to wait for it. The furnace arrived a lot quicker than i was told and i dont think its the newest model available! The serial number is VP300 1/003678-12! The 12 obviously relates to this year but does anybody have any idea if this is the updated software version? I pressed two rings today 100 and 200 my suspicions were raised when the 200 ring took 25 mins to press about the same as my Propress! I was under the impression that the pressing cycle had been much reduced! I'm hoping Mr. Zubler may be able to shed some light on the problem!

A

Arkhalon

Reaction score
VITA Vacumat 6000 MP: self diagnostic, vPAD touch screen, pressure sensor, multi furnaces control, more cheaper than ep5000 ;)

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
I can't believe that no one has posted a comment about the Dekema press. For those of you reading this thread, I believe that Ivoclar is getting the most press (no pun intended) here simply because Ivoclar has sold the most presses. We have several Ivoclar presses as well as Zublers and Dekema press. Only had the Dekema for about 8 months and all has been great so far. But, 8 months is not long enough to discuss long term dependability.
The Dekema is awsome as you can press 3 plungers and 3 different shades in a single ring. This saves time and materials.
The Zubler has been far more dependable than any of the Ivoclar presses we have. In addition, we routinely get less reaction layer when pressing in the Zubler when compared to the Ivoclar. The Zubler has been more dependable than any Ivoclar's we have ever purchased.
If I were buying a new press today I would be considering Zubler or Dekema ONLY.
Bob

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
In addition, we routinely get less reaction layer when pressing in the Zubler when compared to the Ivoclar. The Zubler has been more dependable than any Ivoclar's we have ever purchased.
If I were buying a new press today I would be considering Zubler or Dekema ONLY.
Bob
Is the reaction layer from the Dekema similar to the Zubler or Ivoclar furnace?

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Almost no reaction layer with both Dekema and Zubler.
Also, OT seems as though the Ivoclar presses high temp seem to drift hotter over time requiring more calibration.

Last edited:
Top Bottom