ep5000, zublervariopress or dekema press ident

D

dimtsic

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need help!
I need a furnace where I can press emax but also press over metal and zirconia for large span bridges.
The dekema advantage is the 5 plungers but again I am not sure how it does pressing emax compared to the zubler and ep 5000
Which in your opinion is the best value and option for what I need?
Also does the zubler air press or electric?
any input is appreciated thanks!

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need help!
I need a furnace where I can press emax but also press over metal and zirconia for large span bridges.
The dekema advantage is the 5 plungers but again I am not sure how it does pressing emax compared to the zubler and ep 5000
Which in your opinion is the best value and option for what I need?
Also does the zubler air press or electric?
any input is appreciated thanks!

We have the ep 3000 and loving it . No need for the more expensive ep 5000 , they have the same functions but not the same price . Only difference is the touch screen . Not something ou're gonna miss . Haven't seen the other furnaces so can't comment .

D

dimtsic

Reaction score
I am sure that being an ivoclar furnace it must press emax beautifully but what about other systems made to press over metal or zirconia have you ever tried and if so what is the max span you have pressed with this furnace? That is really my dilemma compared with the dekema that can press with up to 5 plungers
thanks

P.S. pos pane i doulies stin elada?

Last edited:
Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I am sure that being an ivoclar furnace it must press emax beautifully but what about other systems made to press over metal or zirconia have you ever tried and if so what is the max span you have pressed with this furnace? That is really my dilemma compared with the dekema that can press with up to 5 plungers
thanks

P.S. pos pane i doulies stin elada?

I don't have experience with other systems , soI can't really tell you about dekema . Also I haven't pressed over metal or zirconia , never had too , e.max works so well for us . The largest bridge I have pressed is a 6 unit anterior bridge .

P.S. Oi douleies einai pesmenes alla emeis akoma kratame! Esy pou eisai ? Ameriki ?

P

paulg100

Reaction score
ive done emax, press over metal (Inline POM) and press over zirconia (Zirpress) in the EP3000, all work fine.

Its what the ep3000-5000 is designed for, so why you think there would be a problem? It works fine.

TBH press over metal i dont really see my self ever using after my trials with it. you need alot of space.

But zirpress looks pretty good if your skill base lies in waxing rather then ceramic.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i can help you with the dekema press-i-dent 9 have one. we use it with some custom programs to press Emax, and IQ.

D

dimtsic

Reaction score
Thanks guys I made my decision I am getting the ep 5000 with the 300 gram pressing system. Now I can do both press emax and over press large span bridges when needed and I thought it won't be bad for when the new multilayered ingots for emax come to Canada

thanks once again to all.

-To my Greek friend- Euxome ola na pane kale gia olous sas kouragio then eimai apo tin ameriki ala apo ton kanada tha ta poume

ZOOMAN

ZOOMAN

MadCap Member
Reaction score
Zubler presses faster without as much reaction layer. Vario Press 300.e is specially designed for this.

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
The Zubler is air driven, I took delivery of mine two weeks ago. Very pleased with it pressed E.Max straight out of the box with no problems and the pressings are very clean

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
i can help you with the dekema press-i-dent 9 have one. we use it with some custom programs to press Emax, and IQ.

Looking for another press, interested in the dekema. I like the idea of being able to press multiple ingots to steamline the pressing process. What is your opinion now that you have been running it.