Empress Esthetic Veneer

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
With the takeover of E.Max, I was wondering if anyone chooses Empress Esthetic for veneers or single anteriors vs e.max?? Thanks T

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
No. Strong and beautiful e.max.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
not any more, no point in keeping multiple stocks of materials and running separate press/burnout cycles.

everythings emax now.

K

Kris S.

Reaction score
I did for a while. Mostly because I had all those ingots sitting around. After a while I just stopped mixing and matching.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
We are still doing some Empress veneers. I think we get slightly better esthetics form Empress.

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Yeah, i have a Doctor that went to a lecture, came back and now whats Empress Esthetic for his veneers. They that determined Empress has slightly better vitality than E.max. I told him, that really depends on the technician, not the material. Of course he didn't listen.. So, anyone have some EO1 ingots for sale(HAHA)

J

jpd

Reaction score
hi does someone know where can i take a course about empress porcelain? thaks jp

P

paulg100

Reaction score
"Yeah, i have a Doctor that went to a lecture, came back and now whats Empress Esthetic for his veneers. They that determined Empress has slightly better vitality than E.max. I told him, that really depends on the technician, not the material. Of course he didn't listen.. So, anyone have some EO1 ingots for sale(HAHA)"

look what i found:

aimg26.imageshack.us_img26_1043_imag0095ot.jpg

contains:

empress esthetic
etc1 x 7
et2 x 2
etc3 x 3
etc5 x 4
eoc1 x 2.5
eo1 x 2.5
eo2 x 5
etc4 x 2.5
etc2 x 6.5

about 35 vials total.

for sale if you want em.
aimg26.imageshack.us_img26_1043_imag0095ot.jpg

Last edited:
BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Yeah, i have a Doctor that went to a lecture, came back and now whats Empress Esthetic for his veneers. They that determined Empress has slightly better vitality than E.max. I told him, that really depends on the technician, not the material. Of course he didn't listen.. So, anyone have some EO1 ingots for sale(HAHA)
The Doc is correct.