Emax 14-24

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I received these photos back from the office last week.

Before:

ai971.photobucket.com_albums_ae197_rkmrdt_jfIMG_0548.jpg

After:

ai971.photobucket.com_albums_ae197_rkmrdt_IMG_0834.jpg

The patient and Dr were satisfied with the results.
ai971.photobucket.com_albums_ae197_rkmrdt_jfIMG_0548.jpg ai971.photobucket.com_albums_ae197_rkmrdt_IMG_0834.jpg

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
The patient and Dr were satisfied with the results

that is the name of the game - patient + doctor are happy, now we move onto the next case- I agree with them i think you did a real nice job- great job closing all the interproximal space the patient started with

Greg Amendola MDT

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Nicely done rkm, it looks really good from what you started with.

Alistar

Alistar

Reaction score
Nice result from what you started with.

How far subgingival did the doc prep to help with diastima closure?

Gdentallab

Gdentallab

Reaction score
Nice . Can you elaborate more on the ceramic. The dentine , the incisal , any oe used ...

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Looks nice. Big change.
He looks young to have worn his teeth that much. Mabey to much Red Bull.
I hope he dosent break or chip any.
Did a similar case 2 yrs ago that we lengthened but the patient kept breaking them so we shortened them back to the original length.

Shaun Keating

Shaun Keating

Reaction score
I think it looks great RKM:) Probably because of money.... so many people don't do the pre-molars when doing 6-11:( I think it makes such a difference in the buccal profile, and also with the shades. I just don't get it sometimes when the dentist is charging so much that he can't justify eating a few hundred bucks more on the restorations needed to the make the case awesome.....instead of just great:

D

DeVreugd

Reaction score
Looks nice. Big change.
He looks young to have worn his teeth that much. Mabey to much Red Bull.
I hope he dosent break or chip any.
Did a similar case 2 yrs ago that we lengthened but the patient kept breaking them so we shortened them back to the original length.

Function must be part of the equation! We cannot just lengthen teeth for the cosmetic value! Remember, we are playing with glass!

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Looks a nice job, well done.

Pete

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys,it's much appreciated.

The margins were barely sub gingival,maybe .5mm at best.There wasn't much tooth structure to remove,the patient had done that himself.We basically restored the incisal 1/3.
I used A1 LT which masked enough of the discoloration but blended well with the lowers. I used I2 with OE4 at the middle of the incisal to blend with the lowers somewhat.

I restored from the 1st bicuspid to the 1st bicuspid ( 1.4-2.4) so I was able to stabalize the occlusion and restore cuspid rise.Temps were made from the diagnostic waxup.All excursions were designed for occlusal support.

ai971.photobucket.com_albums_ae197_rkmrdt_JohnFoster001.jpg
ai971.photobucket.com_albums_ae197_rkmrdt_JohnFoster001.jpg

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Occlusal guard for the rest of his life . . . my take on trying to make things last.
What ceramics did you use?
LCM

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I used emax lt press.

It's interesting that most of his wear occured on the mx anteriors and not the lower ants.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
nice result :cool:2

was this guy a bit of a party animal, that labial wear almost looks like meth mouth.

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
:beer:

Last edited:
user name

user name

Reaction score
Nice job. Meth mouth usually looks similar to the lingual cervical interprox erosion seen with chronic acid reflux or bulimia.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Now if we can teach that wood tick how to shave or at least to wait till he can grow a manly beard we'll be good to go. Seriously, great stuff, heck of a change for the better and pretty work to boot. I gotta give you a hard time since you're a proud maple leaf, so I'm going to say #6 is a hair too long.

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
He was a good guy.Self employed tradesman and well spoken young man.Too busy to be an occupier.

Top Bottom