Dust Collector - Renfert SILENT TS or Zubler Z1-M10

B

bentwire42

Reaction score
Hello all,

Currently in the process of moving lab and require new quiet dust extraction units for grinding removable appliances, fixed appliances and stone models.
I have landed on these two units which are roughly $3,000AU. My main concern is longevity, minimal maintenance and noise.

Has anyone have experience with either unit or other units in the similar range? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Renfert SILENT TS

Zubler Z1-M10

Thank you!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
This is like asking benz or bmw.. Both are great, although renfert parts are easier to get. I have an older silent TS for my everyday workstation and I have a smaller older zubler unit I dont use anymore. You cant go wrong with renfert, they make great everyday stuff.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Had our 4 Silents for about 8 years now. No hassle good quality

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Currently in the process of moving lab and require new quiet dust extraction units for grinding removable appliances, fixed appliances and stone models.
I have landed on these two units which are roughly $3,000AU. My main concern is longevity, minimal maintenance and noise.

Has anyone have experience with either unit or other units in the similar range? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Renfert SILENT TS

Zubler Z1-M10

Thank you!

Make sure you can obtain brush packs with ease considering your location. I have stuff I rarely use as the comsumables are not easily available.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
i have 3 silents. love them. i love renfert products....that said, i have not used the zubler so im not making a valid comparison

L

lifelikedental

Reaction score
I have both. They are both good suctions.

I would get the Renfert EC motor. They are really quiet and powerful

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
JMN some of these renfert suctions have a motor that has to be replaced, you cant just change out the brushes.. Not sure about the silent but my other shop vac style one needed the whole motor replaced. I will have to look and see if it comes apart, I think they are sealed..

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Hi All The Zubler Z1 series has some great advantages and I think our parts are easy enough to get...The Z1 Series utilizes a new DC motor technology with a guaranteed minimum motor life span and utilizes brush replacements later on down the road. The suction is powerful and the units very affordable. You can find all the info on our new website on this category page. https://zublerusa.com/suction-systems/

If you need more information let me know.
Chris

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hi All The Zubler Z1 series has some great advantages and I think our parts are easy enough to get...The Z1 Series utilizes a new DC motor technology with a guaranteed minimum motor life span and utilizes brush replacements later on down the road. The suction is powerful and the units very affordable. You can find all the info on our new website on this category page. https://zublerusa.com/suction-systems/

If you need more information let me know.
Chris
Chris, what are the dimensions of the FZ2 VARIOmatic? and cost if you feel up to posting that.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Chris, what are the dimensions of the FZ2 VARIOmatic? and cost if you feel up to posting that.
Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth ):334mm x 810mm x 600mm. We don't like posting prices on forums, I am sure you can understand why. The price is really nice when you consider it is a four station unit I c with a brushless motor and a bucket instead of filter bags. It also adjust the motor speed based on the demand! It's like a mini central suction unit! They are great units. I can send you a quotation. Email me when you are ready.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
It’s good to hear from Chris , the Zubler pressing furnace is still going 💪

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth ):334mm x 810mm x 600mm. We don't like posting prices on forums, I am sure you can understand why. The price is really nice when you consider it is a four station unit I c with a brushless motor and a bucket instead of filter bags. It also adjust the motor speed based on the demand! It's like a mini central suction unit! They are great units. I can send you a quotation. Email me when you are ready.
Chris, is there any chance that Zubler is going to take over the Success Injection system now that Dentsply has discontinued it?
A lot of people still use it and now can't get any supplies for it.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
JMN some of these renfert suctions have a motor that has to be replaced, you cant just change out the brushes.. Not sure about the silent but my other shop vac style one needed the whole motor replaced. I will have to look and see if it comes apart, I think they are sealed..
OH, yeah. Thanks. Duh.

Top Bottom