DLN Virgin be nice

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Okay, lets go ahead and dissect this a little more, because we are all students here........
This is what I see with this diagnostic wax up......
-Glad you used gray wax- allows you to see the contours better. In addition, this is considered a diagnostic wax up not an anatomical (white) wax-up....which is great on a case like this.
-Forget what I said earlier about the smileline, I didn't see the wear facets on the left side, wow, that is some wear and why the mandibular symmetry appears off.
-#6 should of been brought out further..........If you look at #11, you only see the mesial half of the tooth <<< this is what you aim for on your cuspids (the hardest teeth to wax IMO).
-#5 appears bulky at the buccal, might be different when #6 gets changed
-Overall texture, mammelons, anatomy could of been defined a little better, but this is very minor and tough to see with some lighting on camera's.
-Line angles appear fine, #11 looks a little straight up and down, but considering the implants, nothing to sweat.
-Talking about the implant placement......I would pat myself on the back and say it's a great job, and I'd be pleased to see this on my QC (Quality Control) desk.....

NOW, what does everyone else see with this diagnostic wax-up, because this is where we all learn from cases like this........training our eye to pick up what everyone else is going to see. popcorn

P

paulg100

Reaction score
Ok the last pic is just HEAPS better.

Without being ultra piccy and without full face photos, the only comment i would make is that your proportions are off. The laterals are to large for the centrals, remember the 75/80% and 1.6/1.0/0.6 rule.

correct the proportions and your good to go i would say.