digvijay

digvijay

digvijay

Reaction score
being a beginner here ,i am from new delhi, india and i am a dentist myself , i had been learning alot from you guys , daily i am coming across new topics and very great stuff , i will say you guys are eye openers , i will thank all of you for making it such a nice platform for sharing knowledge and experiences , i have a query regarding schutz s TIZIAN CAD/CAM COMPLETE SYSTEM , as i have gone through it i found it great stuff but havent seen much of it regarding reviews so wanna ask you guys how this system as i am planning to go for it !!!!!
smart scan looks great through its features , cut 5 system is more like wielands vhf milling systems and softwares are pleasing as compared to big systems like amaanngirtrabch and zirkon zahn .

what your opinion about it ?

thanks

digvijay

digvijay

Reaction score
anyone out their using this system ??? i just wanna know its working features and complications or limitations !!!! hope somebody can be their to help me out here !!!thanks !!!!

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
anyone out their using this system ??? i just wanna know its working features and complications or limitations !!!! hope somebody can be their to help me out here !!!thanks !!!!
little off topic,but it is maybe will make you think twice....
Three sets of 16 zirconia ceramic balls with different surface roughness values were tested against 3 groups of 8 nanofilled composite resin teeth and 3 groups of 8 human teeth for 300,000 cycles in a simulator that emulated mastication. There was a significant (P<0.001) increase in the wear of composite resin and human enamel when increasing the antagonistic surface of zirconia against the surface. In addition, there was a significant relationship (r=0.667, P<0.001) between the antagonistic surface roughness and volume loss
Using zirconia could be a very appealing alternative to the patient because of esthetics. For the dentist, it allows more flexibility when treatment planning a patient. However, the dentist must take into consideration that zirconia crowns produces more tooth wear to opposite teeth when compared to gold crowns.

digvijay

digvijay

Reaction score
thanks ed i am aware about that , was curious about the schutz tizian system though , hope it now makes clear to you what i am looking for ???

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
thanks ed i am aware about that , was curious about the schutz tizian system though , hope it now makes clear to you what i am looking for ???
no,I don't know and I don't care[I don't work as tech anymore].BUT if I be you I would wait for big investment decision like this to get into it. "Gold Bubble" is bursting for a fact and soon price for all this mills has to go down in order to compete with conventional pfm crowns. Good luck,Ed.

Last edited: