Digital Dental 4-5 axis mills

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
they dont respond to web requests through their contact us page, or any of their info @ emails. you have to physically call.

Tradewindj

Tradewindj

Reaction score
Yes, I see that. I talked to the rep last Thursday and asked for a proposal. As of today (one week later) no proposal. You can have the best product out there but if the support/service is crappy, then it makes no difference.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Check out one of our dln sponsors, Axsys Dental Solutions. Steve has very robust mills, both wet and dry with great support and the company posts here on dln all the time.
Digital Dental has had a bad reputations for many years. Never once heard anything positive about that company, and they never post on dental lab network.
Just saying ! ;)

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
Anyone have some feedback on their crystal zirconia. There is a milling center by me but they only use this zirconia .

DavidW

DavidW

Reaction score
Plenty of options with Axsys. The 5X 300 is a great mill if the budget is tight, but I would recommend poning up a few extra bucks for the 5X 400 because of its ability to do pre-mill abutments, plus no vacuum whine . If you need to do implant bars no greater value than the 5x200.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Thanks all, I am humbled by all your kind words and support—they are most gratefully appreciated.:)

Hey Tradwinj,
I would love the opportunity to discuss our company, the solutions we offer and machine technology with you.

If you are interested, please PM me or give us a call at (855) 687 7941.

You can find out more about us as well as our products and services by visiting our website.

Some specific pages that may be of interest to you are:
About Us
Versamill Machines
Pricing & Promotions
Key Considerations

I look forward to hearing from you..
Best
Steve

Tradewindj

Tradewindj

Reaction score
Steve,
Thanks for reaching out. I will contact you early next week to discuss my options.

Thank you,

Jim

Bryce Hiller

Bryce Hiller

Reaction score
alfredmorad@gmail.com

[email protected]

Reaction score
Steve,
Thanks for reaching out. I will contact you early next week to discuss my options.

Thank you,

Jim
Hi Jim my name is Al Morad with Axsys Dental Solutions, (Brayks) I'll be happy to help you, my # is 248-926-8810. Or can you send me a PM with your contact info.

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
I can not recommend Digital Dental. The mills are pretty reliable but the support is not so great. We just got rid of our DentalMill II because they were unable to get the Delcam software working again after a computer failure. A lot of back and forth for months and then they just gave up. You have to continually call and remind them that your problem still isn't solved.

Also, I understand the previous owns are not so involved now, which is good, but I would never do business with them again.

Their zirconia has always been pretty good and there new pre-shaded looks really nice, but we don't use it ourselves anymore.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
dude delcam is dead, talk to jordan (@greeny ) or Axsys and get set up with Hyperdent or something else.

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
I know delcam is dead, but that's what they had running the mill. I know I could have gotten hyperdent to run it (I spoke to Jordan) but I didn't feel like buying software to run a mill that's 3 axis, 8 years old, and should be running the delcam that came with it at no cost to me.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
fair enough i guess. carry on. they arent listening anyway. you can even tag the VP's like @richmc2 he doesnt come here anymore.

i mean he might, but i doubt it. it has bee ages since he's even logged on.

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
I'm only interested in working with reliable partners who I actually enjoy interacting with these days. Life's too short.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
I'm only interested in working with reliable partners who I actually enjoy interacting with these days. Life's too short.
Joe, what exactly is the problem you are experiencing with DentMILL? Maybe I can help...

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
thanks brayks, but the ship has sailed. We are moving on and moving up.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Joe where are you in the NW?

cnhart@me.com

[email protected]

Reaction score
I can’t more highly recommend the Taiwanese. We have six machines since last 4 years = service and support best imaginable if you are a bit practical!

Top Bottom