DESS Library isn't working

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I'm curious anyone else have issues with Dess's implant libraries not coded correctly? I did... Even sent it to my reseller to confirm, it was fkd.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
for which CAD system, and do you mean the ones signed by exocad or ones you can manually download from dess-usa.com? cause i've seen the ones from dess-usa.com not produce accurate model files, but the libraries otherwise work fine.

whats the issue you're having?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
for which CAD system, and do you mean the ones signed by exocad or ones you can manually download from dess-usa.com? cause i've seen the ones from dess-usa.com not produce accurate model files, but the libraries otherwise work fine.

whats the issue you're having?
You nailed it, won't produce model files, let alone accurate ones. I used both from dess and downloaded from exocad...both junk. :(
Finally after three days and dess not doing shlt about it, having Doc rescan both patients using TruAbutment scan bodies.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Where's Keith. Hasn't been here since last July.

Z

ztech

Reaction score
You nailed it, won't produce model files, let alone accurate ones. I used both from dess and downloaded from exocad...both junk. :(
Finally after three days and dess not doing shlt about it, having Doc rescan both patients using TruAbutment scan bodies.
If it's BH, 3i, Straumann, or Nobel, message me and I will send you a copy of my Dess library. Those I know print and fit as designed and have used all successfully recently.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Buy your doc a setup of TruAbutment scan bodies.

ToofMaker

ToofMaker

Reaction score
Had a really fun experience with this the other day, first time remote designing for a group, full upper ans lower hybrids on dess bases, finished the design, sent them the files, "bases dont fit", discussed with dess, problems with the libraries, sure ill never hear from that group again, cool

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Had a really fun experience with this the other day, first time remote designing for a group, full upper ans lower hybrids on dess bases, finished the design, sent them the files, "bases dont fit", discussed with dess, problems with the libraries, sure ill never hear from that group again, cool
Yeah, sucks!!!

Top Bottom