Deciphering Old 3i Encode Caps

T

thetacoman1423

Reaction score
Anyone have knowledge on what the marking on the old 3i Certain Encode caps mean? Im trying to figure out what size and depth of this encode I got. I do know its a Certain

DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score
You need the encode matrix, the official one is kinda ****, I made my own a while back but Im at work and its at home, Ill upload later today

KingGhidorah

KingGhidorah

Reaction score
They updated the healing abutments like a year ago or so, so if it’s an old one it’ll be a different pdf from what they got currently. You should just be able to reach out to them and they’ll send you the pdf.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
I just had a ZimVie Zimmer Encode. They wanted $328.00 CDN to make me a model in Florida. Are they F....g crazy??!!! Had Rotsaert lab decode it and make me an STL of the model for a fraction of that and printed it myself.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I just had a ZimVie Zimmer Encode. They wanted $328.00 CDN to make me a model in Florida. Are they F....g crazy??!!! Had Rotsaert lab decode it and make me an STL of the model for a fraction of that and printed it myself.
It's the most back-asswards way to restore an implant I've ever run across in my 20+ years. My opinion, it only exists to justify an idea someone had 15 years ago that they invested a crap ton of capitol in and now is totally unnecessary.

DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score
Heres the original, Im struggling to find what usb I stuck my version on, the only copy I can find is the version I made commically bad to **** with my coworkers, I may have to upload that version.

And some documents on how to translate

Edit: I guess I played myself, I only have the obnoxious version with the eye bleeding color scheme and annoying fonts Vollkommenauf

Attachments

• Encode Code Map.pdf
    121.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240201_182649.jpg
    20240201_182649.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20240201_182556.jpg
    20240201_182556.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 20240201_212718.jpg
    20240201_212718.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
T

thetacoman1423

Reaction score
Heres the original, Im struggling to find what usb I stuck my version on, the only copy I can find is the version I made commically bad to **** with my coworkers, I may have to upload that version.

And some documents on how to translate

Edit: I guess I played myself, I only have the obnoxious version with the eye bleeding color scheme and annoying fonts Vollkommenauf
Thank you! The exact info I needed.:)